ass whooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ass whooping

Just got one. Not literally, a verbal one. But I fear I'm going to get parked into rehab. Hubby took keys and pulled bottle out of file cabinet which I knew was coming (part of the plan). I'm so shakey I had to beg for him to not pour it out, just monitor while I wean. Sad isn't it? Begging for booze. God let me stand up and face this head on. And at least try to do my friggin' job.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ass whooping

Green eyes:

I'm soooo sorry . .. .I can only imagine how shitty that must have felt . ..trying not to cry as I try to find something inspirational to tell you . .. but you know all of this all ready don't you ??

It's ok . . . I have to believe this is happening for a reason and that you will find the strength to make it through today . .. or this morning . . . . .

YOU are worth the struggle . . ..YOU deserve only the best, YOU CAN DO THIS !!! GRAB MY COAT TAIL . . . I WILL GET YOU THROUGH TODAY :h :h :h

MUCH LOVE,
    d:h

Comment

ass whooping

hang in there, Green ...:l :l
      This whole thing is like some nightmarish amusement park ride ,isn't it?
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

ass whooping

good luck.. green. you will make it without the al . you are better then that.no begging. drink lots of water, juice,coffee. and keep on going. you can and will only if you really want to quit drinking . you are the only one that can do it for yourself. and try hard candy.jolly ranchers.are the best good luck i know you can do it. put those big girls jeans on
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ass whooping

Dex:

You are a riot . . .well said!

Comment

ass whooping

God let me stand up and face this head on.
            He'll help you, Greenie.... just let Him. :heart:

Deep breaths.
            Patience.
            Big Girl Pants.
            Holy Undies.

:l

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

ass whooping

Oh Greeneyes you will prevail and we are here for you. ODAT we will get through...

S&T32
              ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

ass whooping

Greenie!
                You DO NOT need that nasty alcohol to get by. It will only make things worse. Youre strong enough on your own. I know it doesn't seem like it, but you are. We are all here for you!

E

Comment

ass whooping

Greenie . .. you still there?? . . . . you OK???

love, D

Comment

ass whooping

hey Greenie!!

I am in your SAME boat, except, I POURED EVERY beer in the house down the drain, know I would have drank them if not:upset: ...............hubby would have let me too..............no CLUE what we go through!!! DUH!!!!! Is it a guy thing or a non alocholic thing..............AA says non alcoholics think differentlly................have TOTALLY different makeup..........maybe that is why we can all relate:h :h

Lots of water today, no AL, you will make it, I am DETOXING SOOOOOOO badly, and at work, thank god my hands are not shaking too bad, cuz had lots of patients I had to take blood from (talk about difficult )

Love you greeneyes, I hope and pray, yes I AM PRAYING AGAIN!!! that you make it ok through the next day or so, those are the roughest....................

sincerely love you!!!

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ass whooping

Greeneyes,

Not ready for rehab?? I know, I know but it would get you detoxed, girl.

Best of luck, whatever you do. Weaning is tougher than detox, trust me, tried both. Take detox anytime.

:l :l

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ass whooping

I'm around. I'm in invisible mode because I feel so bad. Not doing real well. I have to face people and I can barely write as they watch me and my shakey little hands. Hubby had to pour me a shot. He has no idea how MUCH I've been drinking lately. I'll probably look at it and it'll seem like a drop. Well, good. Gotta start somewhere. He put me on his lap and kindly (really, I'm not being smarty pants) said "get it together or I'm going to hire a temp to clean up after you. And then what? I can't leave you alone so you will have to go somewhere." I managed to not cry(barely) but I did have to say please don't send me to rehab. Yep, it's a drop. But maybe enough to make my handwriting legible. Big girl pants are on now. Thank you all for your support.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ass whooping

Greeneyes:

He seems to really love you . . . Could have just thrown you out on your butt I guess . .. but didn't . . .that's something isn't it?

you can DO this alcohol free - I KNOW it . . . it's not easy . . . it's not fun .. . but one foot in front of the other . . . come on . .. .there you go . . . .now can I get a hell yeah! come on I can't hear you . . . . HEALL YEAH !!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE OK . . . JUST HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE AFTERNOON . . . you can do . . . we'll all help . . . .hang on !

:h :h :h :h
                          love, D

Comment

ass whooping

GO GREENEYES!!!
                            This is your moment. You have so much support... you might as well bite the bullet for a couple of days and get through it. Somewhere over the rainbow....
                            xox
                            Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
                            - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

ass whooping

The hardest thing that I believe any of has had to do is get sober - your husband loves you so very much and does not want to see you suffer he probably just wants his wife back. Oh how my husband has told me that so many times - "I just want my wife back, not her hanging onto a bottle." I so hope that this is IT for you. Also I don't know when it starts to get better - I am on day 6 AF today and although physically I feel so, so much better, mentally I am just not there yet - it takes time, lots and lots of time but sounds like you have s support system and that is one of the things that is most important in this struggle for sobriety. Good luck you

Pbear
                              when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Working...
                              X