ass whooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ass whooping

HELL YEAH! He does love me. But he could surely leave me. I HAVE to get it together. I'm going to take some L-glut and kuzu right now.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ass whooping

I liked in-patient rehab. Met a lot of people like me. Detoxed with no problems. But if you don't want to go, don't go! Just stay here with us. I think you can do it if you really want to plus you have the support of your husband. That's a real plus. Good luck to you, no matter what you do......I'm behind you 100%!
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ass whooping

Greeneyes:

If it makes YOU feel better to have the upper hand .. .well then so be it . . .. . but honestly you know what you have to do .. . .and you just started on the right path by taking the supplements!

You go girl!!! :goodjob: I know they make a world of difference for me . .. .now I'm trying to wrap my head around the CD's . . .tried last night for the first time . . . (have ADD - so the more I TRY not to hear the background noise - the MORE I hear it!) :bonkers: LOL :h

Have you tried the CD's yet? your curious on some feedback . . . . . .

still didn't hear a HELL YEAH! :happy: GOSH . . . I hope I'm making you laugh!

hang in there!

love, D

Comment

ass whooping

Greenie-
          Here's a little secret about me: I was in the Army~ Military Police Officer, 4 years, 8 days.... :nutso:

When I first got to Basic Training, the sergeant that welcomed us said,
          "Today is the hardest day. This is the day that you are transitioning from civilian life to military life. If you can get through today, you will make it through training."

I made it.
          On the second day, the drill sergeant taught us physical training, or PT. :baaah: After the hour long torture session he said,
          "Today it the hardest day. You are learning new exercises that you will do for the rest of your military career. If you can get through today, you can make it through anything."

I made it.
          On day 3, I was SO sore .... muscles that I didn't even know existed were screaming at me! :b&d: At the beginning of the day, the drill sergeant said,
          "Today is the hardest day. Your body has reached muscle failure. Tomorrow, all of your muscles will be re-building and you will get stronger from today forward. If you can get through today, it ain't nothin' but a thing!".

Yes, I made it ....for 4 years, and 8 days.

You can
          do this, Greenie. Just today.

TODAY IS THE HARDEST DAY.

You are facing this internal demon head on, while trying to keep your working HAPPY FACE from cracking into a million pieces. Let's just get through today. If you can get through today, you will make it.
          :heart:

Patty
          Tampa, FL

Comment

ass whooping

And my shirt is on correctly vs backwards or inside out. My shoes match. I know my mother can see me from heaven, it's sort of embarrassing. Gee, I am on the shame train aren't I? But I am dressed properly.
            sigpic

Comment

ass whooping

well said Patty . . .and I must say impressive . . .. I don't want to meet up with you in a dark alley!

love, D

Comment

ass whooping

Holy cow, sunshine... you missed the thread about the CDs? We all fall asleep in the elevator.
                sigpic

Comment

ass whooping

damn . . . I knew I had some deep seated issues! LOL . . . jeez . . .. I wish you could have seen me . . .hilarious!

feelin any better?

Comment

ass whooping

you are sounding better. you got those big girl pants on. you go girl
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ass whooping

GE,
                      Thinking...and hoping...and praying..for you to make it girl! YOU GO! And it is very obvious to me that your husband does love you a lot!
                      Stay Strong!
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
                      X