you will love this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will love this

I walk in here and hubby is reading posts. I click it off and say please don't read this. He says why? You spend hours on here I want to understand why and there's interesting things here. (Lucy Van Pelt's avatar is up but I don't know what the comment is). I say because I want to be anon here and if you see my posts, you'll know who I am. I really do have green eyes, and the doggie eaten up underwear, the farts, the plan, and all the other dead giveaway things about me that I've said...... He looks at me puts me on his lap again. Says, I love you more than anybody. I know you and nothing you could say on this site could suprise me. There is nothing that you can say here that you could not or should not say to me because I'M the one that loves you unconditionally. And he begins to tear. I am so lucky. I cannot screw this up.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

you will love this

Wow.....now is that worth giving your "all" for or what???.....Thanks for sharing, that was really nice!!!
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

you will love this

That's sweet.

I still don't want hubbo to know I visit here, it's my new secret, instead of alcohol! lol.
      'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
      From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

you will love this

You are very lucky that you have a husband who is supportive like that...hang on to him tightly and you can do this!!!
        Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

you will love this

greeneyes:

that is just great . . . .I told you things happen for a reason . . .I know is sounds cliche . .. my kids roll their eyes too . . .but maybe you WERE SUPPOSE to go thru this today so you could know how much he loves and supports you?

what do you think? thanks for sharing . . . . take GOOD care of your self . . .we ALL CARE!

Comment

you will love this

Awe. That is SO sweet. You are a luck woman!
            sigpic

Comment

you will love this

Awe... that was sweet. -Reenie
              September 23, 2011

Comment

you will love this

so sweet, Green, even if the puppy does eat parts of his underwear.:H :h
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

you will love this

Oh Greeneyes you are SO lucky to have him on your side!
                  :wave:

S&T32
                  ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

you will love this

Green-

Wow. That is really nice. He really just wants to know what is going on inside you because he loves you.

Hmmm, but which post of mine did he read??? Hope he didn't find out anything too personal about me???
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

you will love this

That's really cool Green. Remember that when you're feeling low.
                      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

you will love this

That is so sweet Green....
                        Does he drink?
                        I would love for mine to want to know all about me....
                        Love ya
                        Nancy
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

you will love this

GE,
                          Seems we are both very lucky in that respect, my spouse is super supportive of me! I have even suggested to mine that she get on here and adopt a personna, but she has said, no that is yours maybe sometime later...she does not yet mind my time on here, and if she is curious she is being very gentle with me about it. But I guess the main thing she is looking at is she wants me back..me, not "me & ALice."
                          BHOG
                          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

you will love this

Daily pretty much, a beer or two but not seriously like me. I hid it from him. Or I thought so. Guess not any more. He saw me sneak a drink early one AM. I turned around and he said don't you feel stupid? I felt way worse than stupid but just nodded. Knew I was drinking at work - the horrors of it all! It IS a nightmare amusement park ride. But I've made some insinuations about his problems and I would not want him to see that. That's the REAL issue about this. The farts and underwear stuff are just damn funny and he would howl if he read some of my posts. Lord, and the PMs that are not public, at least i hope not. I would not want him to feel betrayed. He may know who I am already. I don't know what page he was on when I walked in. I was the cat that went straight for the mouse.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

you will love this

Green eyes I am green with envey, to hear words like that must bo a dream !! my coming on here is my secret , x

Comment

Working...
                              X