Which is Worst/Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is Worst/Better?

I've had anxiety all my life. Part of ......no the main reason I drank. So I have access to Ativan (like Valium). I've been anxious pretty much all day for three days. So, should I take a couple Ativans? Or wait until my husband comes home and have a glass of wine? Opinions please!
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Which is Worst/Better?

ativan....just one though.. It can get to the point it doesn't work well if you take it all the time . And ONLY if you don't drink also.
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Which is Worst/Better?

By far the ativan if you are AF. I have some that my doctor gave me for 'emergencies' in the anxiety department. Use them sparingly and only one. Pop it under your tongue and let it dissolve.

Coming off of the alcohol will also increase your anxiety. Drinking will simply prolong your detox and becoming well.

Comment

Which is Worst/Better?

yea I agree with the others - take the ativan it will be much better than the AL - I have taken before it has helped calm me down - but yea don't take it with AL - bad, bad combo
        when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Which is Worst/Better?

sorry not much help on the activan as not had any experience of it but hwat ever you do remember you have choice to do what you want ! you can control what you do you are stronger than you think, so good luck x

Comment

Which is Worst/Better?

Thanks, I'm still on the fence.
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Which is Worst/Better?

Aviatan, cup of hot tea and a hot shower. If you have a dog or kitty kat snuggle up with it in a big blanket.
              September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
              X