Good news bad news !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news bad news !

Had a great weekend on the mod front did really well and been af today and feel I amrealing getting to grips with what are my al triggers all very very good news . So why do I feel so sad , my boyfriend is acting wierd he was devoted when i met him 8 months ago but seems to be cooling off . well here is my theory drinking made me feel such an inferior crap person I felt that i had to work extra hard and be extra nice in a relationship be cause hey who would stop with such an awful person as me. And the way I act sometimes on a drink would take a saint to put up with that , so i was just always wrong footed saying sorry working extra hard , nice meals telling him how great he was how much I love him and do you know what I did it al so well I now think he is starting to think well perhaps I am that wonderful perhaps just a little to wonderufl for her. Has not helped that i lost my driving licence ( guess how ???) so am a bit restricted and relienat on him ( getting itback in a few weeks !! good news ). But I now realise i can be and am a good person and I don't want to be saying I am sorry and putting all that energy into a relationship . So its really make or break time I have taken a big step back and if it means ending the relationship I will ( reluctantly) but nothing is holdong me down this time and yes a feel a little down and a lot sad but I am not going to pour myself a glass of wine to make me feel better, no I will just carry on coming on here posting sharing and that is the best news every guys might come and guys might go but I want the feeling that having my drinking under control is here to stay nothing or nobody is going to take that away from me I have waited to long to get it . and when I get my car back I going to do all the things that i have not been abole to do for nearly two years that I took so much for granted, take my little boy out, visit the lake district walk the hills there at my leisure, catch up with friends just everything and anything and not have to endure the smell ofurine on public transport !!!!heaven.

Good news bad news !

Hi Daisy-

It sounds like you are feeling a little insecure because you have lost your lisence due to drinking. Take it from me, if he loves you (or even likes you a lot) these things won't matter. I have done some dumb shit and had to kiss some major ass. Let me tell you though...hold your head high and know that you are worth his love and affection, even though you are going through a rough patch.
    HOLD THAT HEAD HIGH! No one is better than you.

E

Comment

Good news bad news !

thanks for those kind words, have come to realise that most people (even the ones without a problem) could have or will at some time loose their licence I was just unlucky did something stupid when I had been drinking and lost my licence have come to terms with that but never going there again was the worst experience of my life !!!

Comment

Good news bad news !

If it makes you feel better, I had a suspended license for 4 years and didn't even know it!!!!

Comment

Good news bad news !

Oh crap, cke ... that made me laugh !!

Sorry ... no disrespect intended.
          Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
          :wings: :huggy

Comment

Good news bad news !

none taken! I had no idea! So dumb....but what can you do!
            HAHA

Comment

Working...
            X