newbie....please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie....please help

notcarmen...great words from some great people...a great big welcome comes from me too....
    Love Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

newbie....please help

Hi Notcarmen, just want to welcome you. The advice you have above is all I can think of, all I can add is to go through the various threads and read and learn. Keep posting, ask as many questions as you have, there will always be someone here to talk to. You say you don't know where to start, well consider yourself already started. Welcome.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

newbie....please help

Notcarmen you have found the right place for help and support!! I started my journey out 8 dasy ago and had one slip (V'day) but have been doing GREAT I do not do perscriptions either and always in evreything try to take a natural approach so I have been using the St Johns Wort at night when I get home, which is the times that I drink and it really seems to help with my mood, urges and stressful feelings that usually trigger my drinking. I also take the omega 3-6-9 daily as well. Everyone above has given you great advice and we will be here for support and are here for you on your path!:l

S&T32
        ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

newbie....please help

I used the link on this site to order my Topo as I am too chicken shit to talk to my doc about my addiction. It takes a very long time to arrive, but the Kudzu got me through in the meantime. The topo is working great for me. There are a few side effects, but it they are worth it. I am getting better. In about a month I have gone from drinking all day long to drinking hardly at all other than maybe a glass or 2 of wine with dinner once in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X