Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain.....

Hi fRN,
    Just love that first line to ! In your story sounds like you had a nice relaxing time. i to love fish and spainish food paella especially and olive with felta chees, wish i could of been there with you.
    I remember the film.....The bird scared me for weeks.
    Its a shame how your mum is, but like sweetpea said there will be no regrets on your side.
    So you had one bad day you slip up... your not a loser in my eyes..at 15 kicked out... you sound like a real fighter to me.
    good luck this is your time now....Got my seat belt on.

Wishing you all the bests of luck.
    Love

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Comment

Spain.....

hey, Dex, I live down the street from Torremolinos! Small town called Fuengirola........we could have been at the same disco! I was the one in the red dress sitting in the corner making out with Jose.

Comment

Spain.....

damnit RN!!!!! you stole Jose from me! Hey, i do remember a little town called Mijas.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Spain.....

well, I'll be darned! you could walk to my house from Mijas. My step father is Mijenio............. Its changed a lot in 20 years. Very touristy but still beautiful

Comment

Spain.....

Loved your holiday tale! I can almost feel the sun (as I sit here in a freezing house in blighty!!)

Welcome back and glad you had a good time.

My in laws live in Denia and my other in laws lived in Fuengirola so I know the sort of area you are talking about.

Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
            X