another day home....boo hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my girl friend is doing good and she cant do much for me now the way she is. damn when i get hurt i have no one to take care of me. my hip went out on me working around the yard last sunday .so i just get to rest all day. and really i hate just sitting around the house. i am on this site reading so much now . and i would like to say thank you all .and i got to addmit that in the past i would have been drinking when it come to me getting hurt. and now i can really say i dont need it anymore. but anyway . just enjoying the day looking out the window.my pitbull dog barking at me to come play with her . but cant got to take it easy so i can tomorrow and also go to work . so for now everyone just enjoy what you have .life is so great.and have a great day now:thanks: eace: :applaud: :alf:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

tlrgs!
    So gald to hear she is doing better! You need to give yourself a great big :goodjob: for all the support and help you have given and continue to give her! Sorry that you hurt yourself doing yard work! (I have to wait for the snow to melt before I can do any of that! LOL) I'll keep hoping you return to your normal self soon!
    Thanks for keeping us all posted on your progress and hers!
    Stay Strong!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Sometimes, she says with a sigh, when you need to take a breather but you don't recognize it, you get it anyway. :h
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You are a saint!!!

Thanks so much for your great advice the other night!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

Comment

hey croft. i was getting worry about you. glad to hear that it workout
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Take it easy tlrgs, thinking of you.

Lx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
            X