you know what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what?

I was looking at stuff here (instead of workiing) and I saw a comment of mine. It was about there always being an excuse to drink and AL can't be in the house. BANG!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

you know what?

so you poured it all out?

Please don't tell me you took it all to work?

Comment

you know what?

yes, explain the BANG green , and no Ricky Martin jokes
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

you know what?

hi. green. how are you doing tonight .hope fully that bang means you got rid all the al from the house and the job and not meaning that you just remember where you had some..good luck. green give it your best
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

you know what?

BANG was just an expression for a moment of realization. Meaning I CAN'T have any around or I WILL drink it. As there is always an excuse.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

you know what?

So what are you going to do about that smiley toes?

Comment

you know what?

I think it's a good idea to get it out of the house! I say dump it and have sobriety celebration : )

Most people will have alcohol in their face on many occaisons. So be prepared when you go out if seeing it, or having it handed to you on a silver platter, means drinking it for you.

My house is party central so it's just not an option here. There is as much alcohol in our home as a small bar and I'm not touching it, but sometimes I glare at it, LOL! I get satisfaction walking past our wine cellar, without stopping for a bottle, for me it's empowering.
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
              X