inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inspiration

I simply cannot get the cut and paste thing to work. you'll have to find it on google or something. It is Stacy Westfall's 2006 bareback no tack championship ride in a show dedicated to her dad who passed away shortly before. I mentioned previously that AL stole my connectivity to my spirit. Well, among other things. When you see this woman ride this horse with no tack and bareback the connection between them is incredible. It made me think about the clarity of being AF and what you can achieve and it was an inspiration. I hope you can find it. It is amazing.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

inspiration

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27884 293]MySpaceTV Videos: Horsemanship - bridleless and saddleless by Bethie (NorCal/SoCal K-9)[/ame]
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

inspiration

noelle,, THANK YOU!
      sigpic

Comment

inspiration

You're welcome.., and that was really a cool video......I had tears in my eyes.

I thought I was invisible for a while there.

My heart is on my sleeve and my eyes are full of tears. It's cool........

Comment

inspiration

Greeneyes and Noelle,

That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I am still wiping the tears.

Thank You,

Miso

Comment

inspiration

Greeneyes, wow! As a rider (not like that, though!) I thought it was amazing that she could get her mount to change his lead at the canter with just her legs for aids. What a sweetie that gallant Quarter horse was---they are the best!

BESSIE---please do not try to foxhunt bridleless and saddleless, okay?
            Jane Jane

Comment

inspiration

Yes, I can't wait for Bessie to see this!
              sigpic

Comment

inspiration

Watched it with my jaw hitting the keyboard! That was just awesome. Even the most technically brilliant rider probably couldn't do that without the strongest bond with the horse.

Jane Jane - I don't even hack down the road from the field without full tack!! Although there was some guy who went fox hunting without a saddle recently in some big jumping country. Let's just say that certain parts of his anatomy were somewhat expanded at the end of it!!!

This is one of my favourite horse performance videos. It's the same sort of level of amazing expertise and again, not achieveable without the bond, the hours and hours of work and the incredible talent of both horse and rider. It's the English/European version of the Quarter Horse work I suppose. The classical style I think it is called.

[ame= ]YouTube - ANDREAS HELGSTRAND - WEG2006 Freestyle Final[/ame]

If I haven't got the link right maybe Noelle could do it for me?? Pretty please?

Anyway enjoy - the horse certainly looks like she is!

Bessie xx

Comment

inspiration

Bessie, yes you did it right....I'm not a pro really, I just happened to figure that one out. And THANKS for posting that!!!!!! I love watching horses do almost anything. I used to be a good rider but I was a lot younger and much more horse-crazed than I am now.

Comment

inspiration

Thanks guys. I am not even a horse person but that is pretty cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X