Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l done it,,af for 30 days

YAY KADDY!!!!

and to continue, Croft, you forgot the succotash part.
    :disco:
    No I couldn't ask for another
    Your groove I do deeply dig
    No walls only the bridge
    My supperdish, my succotash wish
    (Sing it baby)
    (I) I couldn't ask for another
    (Uh-huh uh-huh)
    (I-I-I-I-I I)
    No I couldn't ask for another

Credit: the world-famous band Dee-Lite
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

You deserve a trophy! :award:

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Congratulations Kaddy, Cindi and Indiamike. Bravo 5thaday!! Definitely calls for some dancing, even the Dex kitty is dancing!!
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I say too Congratulations Kaddy, Cindi and Indiamike wishing you all many more days to come with your success!! Awesome just awesome!

S&T32
          ~Life is not measured by the breaths we take. Rather by the moments in life that take our breath away~ Author Unknown

Comment

congrats!

CONGRATS TO YOU KADDY!!!! I have a measely 3 when I go to bed tonight, but intend to keep on trucking w/ ya!!

Lots of love!!!!:h

MA
            :l
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

kaddy! Congrats!
              So damn happy for you.

Dx
              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Congratulations, Kaddy!!!

Well Done...

Don

Comment

Congratulations Kaddy! That is truly awesome. Kinda wish I never blew it now, I read this and hear how good and strong you are and it is so inspiring and I want it to be me, by now I would of been 4 days off my 30, blahhh. ANyway YAY for you
                  Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Congrats! Keep up the good work and we'll be looking for you at 60 days! :goodjob:

Comment

Congrats! I'm at AF day 25, right behind you! I have not succeeded in the past, and would not be saying this without you great people!
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

just to thanks to everyone,,
                        got took in hospital last night,,,my ulcer was playing up ,,,they put a camra in so l find out in the morrning what they are going to do

l will let you know

thanks agine
                        there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Kaddy, congrats on your 30!! Wtg!

So sorry to hear about your ulcer, but thank goodness you've got the 30 days AF under your belt. I have experience with ulcers in my family, so I know that staying off the booze will help in your recovery. I wish you well.

Also, please join the thread Wonder has already told you about. Although all are welcome regardless of what day they are on, we discuss what we are going through with this stage. We are finding it very helpful and supportive. We are so grateful to Wonderworld for starting it. Hope to see you there.

Good job everyone! I love seeing all those positive and successful posts!!

Love, Me
                          :l
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

thanks everyone for there post,,,it gives me more go for 60 days

and thanks wouder for the site,,l will have a look and join in,,,just got back from hospital,,a lot better,,they give me some new meds
                            there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Working...
                            X