hello, I joined today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, I joined today

Hi Seeker, you have taken the first step, I know and remember well how I scarily made mine here. You have from this very moment changed your life. Please shove that shame in the nearest rubbish bin, get that head up and come on in.

Lxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

hello, I joined today

Hey Seeker50,
      WELCOME!!!
      I am also new and have been battling the booze demon for quiet a few years. I have been visiting this site daily and am now 19 days alcohol free. I can relate to ringing in sick with a massive hangover unfortunately that is what the demon does to you takes away everything including your dignity. Keeping reading and posting. Make sure get some supplements if you are detoxing it will help you through the first 5 days. I went to the pharmacy and brought:
      L-glut, mega B (this one is important), milk thistle(repairs your liver), mulit vit, fish oil, magnesium. It is strongly recommended to take Kudzu (stops the cravings) i havent taken this yet but there are many good reports on it. I am sure others on this site can recommend other supplements that will help also.
      Hang in there!!! with support, supps and the desire to stop you can do this. Everyday you will feel better and it will get easier. I have never felt better after 19 days

All the best xx
      I am the author of my life.

Comment

hello, I joined today

ooops forgot to mention drink WATER, WATER, WATER as much as you can to flush out your system.
        x
        I am the author of my life.

Comment

hello, I joined today

Hi Seeker!

I echo all the posts above. This place is amazing...you will feel so loved and supported here. Especially when you're knocked on your ass! Read a lot and post often!

E

Comment

hello, I joined today

a

Comment

Working...
            X