knock knock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knock knock

Got up, found a new pair of big girl pants and put them on. Gonna try again.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

knock knock

Keep them up Green..... Thinking of you and wishing you all the very very best.

Lxx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

knock knock

It was just a facial for crying out loud. you over estimate me. But I willl pick up the phone and call the the addiction therapist right now and make an appointment. Grrrrr... I don't remember the doggie school schedule. Or if I talked to her about the heat and spay and bucket head thing. I simply cannnot remember. I'm going to have to hang my head and make hubby do it. I think my arse is on fire, someone get the extiinguisher or just kick it
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

knock knock

keep your head up smiley toes. you are ok, just keep your head up. you have a plan, refer to it often. look at it and pick something and do it.

Comment

knock knock

Greenie do everything it takes

Greenie - PM me if you need to talk today - It's my day off so will be near the computer. I can also give you my cell phone number. I read the book End your addiction now by Charles Grant and added the additional amino acid supplements and it has been the filler in the gaps that were missing in MWO for me. I'm on the MY brain is WAY messed up OUT plan. I honestly am seeing improvement. I know I have a long way to go - but I am getting better and more hopeful each day. Depression has been a huge part of this for me, as well as it sounds like it may be for you also.

The main thing is that you have to do EVERYTHING it takes to recover. Nutrition is the Main thing. Our bodies can't recover with even meds if biochemically we can't process anything. The supplements are a MUST. You HAVE to think of them as the drugs. The topa is the supplement. Important - but truly secondary. The nutrition is the healer. but we need the intensive doses of it. Some of us more than others. Me - more. I upped the B-Complex to 3 times a day. Plus more C - mega C until you start feeling better. Like 5 times a day.

Please PM me if you need to talk.
            Love ya
            Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
            X