Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

This site seems very helpfull and honest I am glad I found it. I have been drinking everyday
    for 10 years decided I had enough on Monday have gone cold turkey and I will admit this feels like hell. I will keep reading Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone

Welcome!
    There are many good people here willing to help, at every stage of recovery. You will need to figure out what you want to try, ask questions and people will respond. No judgements are passed.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi everyone

Welcome trying!
      Please read and post often.
      You have found a wonderful place.

K
      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Hi everyone

welcome trying!! glad you have found us.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi everyone

tryingtomod;276277 wrote: This site seems very helpfull and honest I am glad I found it. I have been drinking everyday
          for 10 years decided I had enough on Monday have gone cold turkey and I will admit this feels like hell. I will keep reading Thanks everyone.
          honest is here for sure. you will feel like hell. its like WAR with yourself. it sucks, then things level out...its a chain of events...you'll see.

:welcome: Ripple~

Comment

Hi everyone

just have get rid o f shakes and itchyness Thanks again for the warm welcome

Comment

Hi everyone

never had shakes, never knew itchy meant booze overload? HUH? couple times towards the end of my drinking career i had the itchys...never knew about any of that shit???? good luck, hope all goes well for ya...

~Ripple~

Comment

Hi everyone

Hang in there and hang with us!!!!!

We will be there with you as you make this journey!!!

Comment

Hi everyone

Welcome! You might want to consider taking some of the supplements suggested here. They help with the detoxing and calm your brain down.........
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi everyone

Lushy, you are worshiped, you have the Queen Bitch Book as an avatar! :h

~Ripple~

Comment

Hi everyone

Welcome.

I'm only a newie and this place has been a lifeline to me, and secretly I didnt think I'd want to be so involved/into it. BUT IT IS. Hope we can help each other. Good luck to you, post often.

SL
                      Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Hi everyone

SL, are you sure you mean that? if so :welcome: to MWO. help us on the journey to sanity!

~Ripple~
                        :H

Comment

Hi everyone

Welcome tryingtomod! The shakes and itchiness will go away. And you'll start feeling a lot better. Really!
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hi everyone

:welcome: Nice to meet you!
                            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                            - George Jackson

Comment

Hi everyone

hi there welcome nice to meet you . read alot and post your questions.
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X