Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Hi Trying, just want to welcome you. The itching will go away as will the shakes too..... Keep posting, looking forward to hearing how you are getting on, every time somebody posts it helps someone else.

Lxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hi everyone

Wishing you a warm welcome, tryingtomod.

Well done for taking the plunge. I hope you start to feel better soon, but if not, I would urge you to consult your doc for a short-term med to ease your withdrawal. Noone should have to suffer more than they have to when going through alcohol withdrawal.........your doc`s help can make you considerably more comfortable.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hi everyone

Thanks everyone feeling a bit better today could not sleep very well, but have an appt with my doc on friday.

Comment

Hi everyone

tryingtomod!
          :welcome: We have all been there, when we finally wake up and decide we need to kill the beast. It is not easy..but in my humble opinion, you have found one of the best support groups in existance! This site is GREAT! read a lot of the posts..you will see people in just about all stages of recovery. You will also find a lot of HOPE and HELP! Join in the chat room if you have time..it can be a little crazy, but it can also be a LOT of fun! Read RJ's book, and as some have said, the suppliments and some of the meds can help a lot.
          Looking forward to hearing more from you!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
          X