ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Oh boy, Here we go. One of croft's posts knocking at the door.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

CRA-OFT, CRA-OFT..........DO IT, DO IT!
      Although Bessie sometimes gets up early to go hunting, feed the farm animals etc. The person I want to find is Mary.............she is the inventor of the ODAT thread............MAARRRRY, OH MAAARRRRYYY. I hope she's ok........

Comment

ODAT Thursday

yep

I was wondering about Bessie too, and realized from your post RN, she does have a full barn now! She has all the piglets, right, and I think a bunch of other farm animals.............that will keep ya hoppin, hope she is ok, let's keep positive thoughts going her way!

MA:h :h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi all, I was just wondering about Bessie as well. Hope all is well, I do enjoy her stories and she had been a big inspiration to me with the 11 days. Did'nt complete them but did better than I had in awhile. Cowgal, Had to laugh about the pool of sweat. I think I too am detoxing. As my husband would say "I was sweating so much it was running down the crack of my a** like a guttter. (except in my case it was the cleavage) Maybe I lost a few pounds with it. Had to think of Croft as well. Had weird dreams but my man was Matt Damon. Yum Yum. I'll take the weird dreams and sweat over a hangover any day. Best to all of you.

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HA!

Kat, yeah, the sweat was running all over, and my dreams have been EXTREMELY vivid and wierd, I am talkin aliens, wierd places and I don't remember any details except that they are so vivid I almost wake up tired from them!:H

Talk to you later, good luck on an AF day, I intend on ALOT more of them!!

Love ya!!:h :h

MA

Comment

ODAT Thursday

I think my cat can smell it because when it happens he comes over and starts licking it off my face. Horrid! His tongue is like the rough side of a nail file. No, worse.
              sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

probably!

Wonder if my bed smells like a brewery now? I have to send in a "virgin nose" though, I couldn't smell anything on the covers this AM, but will change the bed out when I get home. EEWE!! YUCK!!! I bathed in beer sweat last night!!:huh:

What a thought!

MA:l :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

LMAO
                  sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Noelle, you stole my avatar! Only joking... good taste by the way!

Well done to Cowgal for going AF...

Well, had my first AF night last night and must admit, i almost busted. Damn bottle shops open till midnight around here. Umph.

But, resisted the urge, thank-goodness. Don't feel the best today, but at least better than that mundane hungover feeling.

Am just thinking of strategies to get through tonight. Maybe some exercise later, then a DVD in the evening. All i have to do is pass the time till 10pm, then i am pretty well home and hosed. May feel the need to go to the bottleo, but usually by then, it is too much of a hassle.

Stay AF everyone!

PS. Big motivator to give up drinking: $$$
                    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

KAT20;276692 wrote: Hi all, I was just wondering about Bessie as well. Hope all is well, I do enjoy her stories and she had been a big inspiration to me with the 11 days. Did'nt complete them but did better than I had in awhile. Cowgal, Had to laugh about the pool of sweat. I think I too am detoxing. As my husband would say "I was sweating so much it was running down the crack of my a** like a guttter. (except in my case it was the cleavage) Maybe I lost a few pounds with it. Had to think of Croft as well. Had weird dreams but my man was Matt Damon. Yum Yum. I'll take the weird dreams and sweat over a hangover any day. Best to all of you.
                      Well my dear, this is for you.
                      > Sarah Silverman is doing you know what with Matt Damon - VIDEO - TV Squad
                      sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hi all. Don't normally check in so late but at the moment it is just nuts here. Not doing very well on the AF but that's not the reason I've not been here - more just not having the time to draw breath and hubby is home so I don't get to spend much time on the PC.

The pigs have arrived, it took a while to get their 'quarters' ready (the maternity unit has yet to be prepared!), the sheep is here too - just the one atm but more to come, all in lamb. I have been looking after a neighbour's 4 working dogs as well as my own two (luckily they are in kennels) and it's the time of year when the horse has to come in at night so that's mucking out, changing rugs, feeding etc etc. A friend needed her boat bottom painting today (I have the paint in hair to prove it) and, oh I almost forgot (typed with the very heaviest of heavy irony!) that our barn conversion/holiday let that has been a year in the doing is in the final week of work - we have family coming to stay Monday week and the kitchen still isn't in, plumbing not finished, lighting not finished, all furniture still in the stable (the pigs maternity unit!) and a shed load of stuff still to source/buy - arrrggghhhh!!. The will-be-lovely- yard (not like an American yard but a hard standing barn yard) is still full of building materials, all needing barrowing out .....by yours truly! and a whole load of plants putting in pots to tart it all up. I am also trying to drum up ?3k sponsorship for the hunt horse show - just a few hundred letters, phone calls, emails ....oh .....and work for clients too!! Trying to keep cool and professional for them despite the straw in the hair and the general air of panic (and pig shit!) about my person! It's all stressful but it's good stress!

Hunting has been abandoned for the time being. :upset: I think I would be lynched by hubby if I went out and played on my pony at the moment!! He is off to Shanghai (work) on Sunday so he'll be out of the loop until Tuesday. Ho hum. Maybe that will give me more time but really it will just mean that I get to do EVERYTHING!

I think I am drinking atm to slow my life down a little at the end of the day. I know I'll get back on top of it but it really does help to spend time here with all you inspirational and helpful and supportive people and that's what I am missing atm.

Really humbled that so many of you have wondered about how I am and where I am - that's very kind and I appreciate it. :thanks: I'm here and I'm ok (if frazzled) and I'm missing not being here more.

Bessie xxx

Comment

ODAT Thursday

You are a sweetie Bessie. Thanks for checking in. Wear your big girl pants.
                          sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Change;276817 wrote: Noelle, you stole my avatar! Only joking... good taste by the way!
                            Well, you weren't here....so. No really, I've had this since 11/06 and anyway I don't mind sharing. Congrats on an AF day!
                            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Greeneyes - I just plain forgot to buy any BGPs. Only got these very lacy velvet g string things!! I get your point though.

Horribly whingey spoilt girl over and out! (until the next ODAT thread start wars!) LOL!!

Bessie xxx

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hey,it's dark here. I amy post now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X