Punkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punkin

I think I am in a bit of trouble. I have been listening to the CD's and I am not sure about all of the subliminal messages, however, now when I drink, I purge immediately. It is almost like I was taking antibuse.

Punkin

OMG

That is incredible. Is that trouble or are those CDs doing the job on you? They do work on me a little, but not that good.

Can you stop drinking altogether so you have to do the purge thing? Can you stop listening to the CDs and let things even out a bit?

Are you taking the supplements?

Comment

Punkin

Gee, I don't know what to say. I guess that's a good thing? Puke it up before it gets absorbed? We're not talking eatindg disorder are we?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Punkin

poor thing!

I HATE vomitting w/ a passion, but don't ever seem to do it, listened to the CDs a number of times and don't really get anything out of them, I think it is just that I have a hard time relaxing.......that is why I drank!! DUH!!!

Hope things get better for ya, try AF maybe?? That way you don't puke , when you drink, cuz you won't be drinking..........easier said than done, I for one know that!!

love:h and hugs:l , feel better,

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Punkin

I use the CDs faithfully and they are what has made this easier for me. I don't get sick when I have had a drink since using them.

..I don't think there is anything subliminal in them that would make you puke although he does say something about alcohol in excess is poison to you, so maybe you are picking up on that?

Hope you can work it out - good luck!

Comment

Punkin

hello Punkin,:welcome:

Wow if it working that is good news. (wish wine could do that for me) But have you been eating ok, dont like to say this but are you pregnant, its just when i was could not stand the smell of alcohol.

good luck
            love
            Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

Punkin

Hi Punkin - how often are you drinking/purging? Are you taking supplements? I'd be concerned about dehydration and malnutrition. Make sure you're drinking lots of H20 and nourishing your body (in addition to your mind!). :l
              ~K.

Comment

Working...
              X