ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

OK, back to normal!! Morning all. Having given Greeneyes a chance I'm back in the early seat again!

Got a day packed full from now until bed time. Hopefully less of a chance to drink. I'm almost back to my old habits - doesn't take much does it?! But it feels wrong and I hate seeing all those big numbers in my drink tracker so when hubby goes away and things calm down a bit I'm going to take stock, get back on here, back on the supps and get some AF days back again. I'll expect a bit of a boot up the backside from you all to get me back on track!

Off to see if the pigs have stayed in their pen!

Have a wonderful day all with success for your goals.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Friday

Dang, Bessie! I was all ready to say ha ha I'm first up again! Well, my infamous big girl pants are waiting for me to jump in them and attack the black hole aka my office.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi everyone

Good to see you back in the driving seat Bessie. It's too easy to stay away and we all know where that leads us. Have been extemely busy which is good and helps keep me AF. I am finding the AF beer a lifesaver at night when the urge hits. One bottle and the urge passes. The alternative is a bottle of wine so even though its a crutch it gets me through!!

Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi Bessie,Greeneyes Rustop and all to come,

Can agree with you Rustop, I am also a fan of Becks AF, can be a lifesaver for me as well!
        Need to make sure have always one to hand, Strange thing is, stocks are always low at the local supermarket!
        Have a great weekend

Eastx
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

happy Friday!

Glad to see you back Bessie, sorry you slipped, the nature of the disease though!:blush:
          Greeneyes, Eastender, Rustop, you all sound well this Friday morning................am hoping to extend my 4 days (as of yesterday) to at least 7 after I triumphantly make it through the weekend AF!

I will have to try the AF beer, they really don't recommend it in AA, but I am doing AA "my way", so what the he*l, maybe I will buy some on the way home, it beats the real thing, eh??:thumbs:

Will check in alot today, only have a meeting and a TON of paperwork to do.......everyone to come and all you guys already here, have a GREAT day!!:lilangel:

love and hugs!!!:h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Morning all
            Bessie, I would love to be a fly on the wall and just see what your daily routine entails. I get exhausted just reading!!!...I have a desk job...so boring!!
            Sounds like everyone is pulling up those "big girl pants"...wishing everyone success on meeting their goals.......Have a good weekend
            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hello All Wonderful Yous
              I have no idea how to do this, and if anyone will actually see this.
              Blessings to all who post. I am so scared. i haven't started the MWO yet, although I have most of the supplements now. i dont have the hypnotherapy CDs or the Topamax yet. i feel like I am already failing, because I take most of the supplements, and should do better. I am very hard on myself. I am also a sexual abuse survivor, which probably doesn't help!!!!!
              I love you all. We struggle and we are not alone. Thank you in advance for your support.
              Big hugs
              me
              :new:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Free!! Big welcome!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Welcome Free
                  You have come to a great place.....you will find lots of support......
                  sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi and welcome Free2b,
                    Yes we can see and hear you here,
                    Lovely people here always ready with support keep posting!

Eastx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

welcome!!

Welcome Free!! :welcome: lots of us have similar issues, stay close and post and read, you will find the support you need...............

HUGS,:l

MA:h
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hey, good morning to all!
                        You have to get up REAL early to beat Bessie to the comptuer for sure! I can't do it! (unless I stay up all night, nope, bad idea!)
                        Free! :welcome: This site has helped so many, including me, to understand AL and why we "love" him/her..actually I think it is more of a "love/hate relationship!
                        I totally agree with Cowgal, read the old posts, join in and put your own thoughts up here anytime! Join us in chat if you are so inclined and have some time. For me, that was a big way to get past my trigger hours when I first decided to get AF!
                        Looking forward to getting to know you!
                        Stay Strong!
                        BHOG
                        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

ODAT - Friday

:hijacked:

BHOG, Hi to fellow Librian!

Eastx

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hey guys! Welcome Free....

Hope everyone is having a good day - me........I slipped last night - big time.........

But, I am learning my triggers and I know that I can do this...........last month Bessie and I did the AF to the end of the month club and I have decided that I need to do that again this month for myself. Like you Bessie, I am not liking the big #'s that I am going to need to put in my drink tracker.

Work is still insane but I am loving every minute of it!!!

Take care guys - I will not drink today.

Love you all,
                            Uni
                            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                            :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi everyone....just got back, had a couple of days away with my husband and feel very hungover - food and drinkwise!!! We had a great time but afraid we both overindulged and feel pretty rough today!! Not going to beat myself up too much though, intend to get back on track next week. My husband's away too Bessie so I know how easy it would be to drink my way through the week - that's not going to happen!!

Off to catch up on all the posts I've missed.....Janicexxx
                              AF since 9 May 2012
                              Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Working...
                              X