I went to AA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to AA

Greeneyes, that has brought tears to my eyes.

Probably because I know the scene from being a fly on the wall at meetings, but also wishing that was me.

Well done, bloody well done - great job, I hope you feel really proud of yourself. Big step.

Take care.

xx
    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

I went to AA

I AM quite proud. I have a white biscuit in my big girl pants and Thursday's milkshake in my car. Hubby just asked about it. And this is Saturday AM right? I said it's in the car, get it if you want but I went to AA and that was more important than your milkshake.:H He just laughed. I bet he goes and gets it though.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I went to AA

Greeneyes, I couldn't help but well up when reading your post. We know how hard your struggle has been. You definately were wearing your big girl pants that day. You are brave.

There aren't enough words to describe how happy I truly am for you. Please, please use this as your stepping stone. Keep moving forward in the healthy direction. Don't punish yourself anymore. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Go for it!!! It's yours for the taking.

Keep up the great work.

Love, Me
        :l
        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
        X