still need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still need help

:upset: I have had the book for 2 days. Have drank most of the time while reading, have been up front with people I care about. Closet remains to be a secret to my mate. Does anyone ever feel like you are with the wrong person, or is it the alcohol? Am waiting for my Topomax and starter pak and CDS. What do I do in the mean time. Drink as I always have for 20 years............ My support group is strong accept for who I live with.
    sigpic

still need help

i would seek professional help with meds and your drinking concerns. just my opinion. don't do it alone. success rate is far better with proper support. do you have health insurance? :l

:welcome: Ripple~

Comment

still need help

hi there..bostonboy.welcome .well drink lots of water . keep yourself busy and as for your mate be straight with your mate . let it be known what you are trying to do for yourself and hey have a great sober night
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

still need help

boston are u there? I am willing to chat with you
        when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

still need help

Boston,

You've got the right ideas and asking the right questions and you are reaching out - *Awesome*!! The folks here care and can help you feel better about yourself. Hope to see you around lots!
          Is Addiction Really a Disease?
          Watch this and find out....
          http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

still need help

:groupluv: : :egad: alcohol does make us confused about our selection process. I've been told that I need to straighten up to see the truth, maybe we're just scared to see the truth.
            Having someone enablling in our lives is not ok because we are damaging ourselves, if they don't care enough to say let me help you then why are we with them?????
            Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

still need help

Alcahol is a silent killer it makes us soooo confused and procrastinate there lies the problem the i will do it tomorrow syndrome....tomorrow always comes with the same cycle and habits and patterns...it is only your current reality but it is not who you are or can be.....or will be
              more members should come on the live chat..it really helps when your having all this confusion and i will do it tomorrow syndrome......

we are all here for you
              shaila
              xxxx
              ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

Working...
              X