ODAT Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Monday

Morning all! Well there is NO WAY anyone is going to beat me to starting this thread (unless you live on the other side of the world where it is already well into Monday!!) It's 3.45 am here and I'm up and working - can't sleep, got so much to do. Luckily I'll have an option for a sleep later on in the day!

So a quick hello to all to follow and remember what it's all about. ODAT.

Bessie xxx

PS Still need a name for less than cheerful pig!

ODAT Monday

WOW - ok, it is not Monday here, but I am commenting anyway, cause there is no way I am getting up at 3:45 a.m. where I live or any earlier for that matter.

Bessie - what is wrong with you girl that you get up so early? Yawwwwnnn!!!!

Well, Have a great day everyone. I am off to bed!

And for your pig, may I suggest "Croft". I have hit the grouchy stage of my recovery. less than cheerful is an understatement.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Morning/Afternoon Bessie

Well, one day at a time, yesterday I had Day One, today back to zero. It's ok, I think. I'm feeling very down about it all though, only cos some friends have decided to get involved, makes me feel crap. Anyway I'll rid this house of the wine over the next day or two and then try again - that is my most realistic way out at the moment.

I was just reading an online news article about depressed pets that are suicidal and need to be put on prozac (pur-lease!), Prozac the Pig perhaps?
      Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good Morning Sunshine Bessie.....it's 1am here so I'm going to bed and will report later.
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

ODAT Monday

Well just a quick one from me - still in my dressing gown and have to be at work in 45 mins!! Think I need to take a leaf out of your book Bessie and get up earlier!!

Not had a great weekend as some of you may know (Sat night). Thank you to those who answered my call!!! Half term etc I've got back on this downward spiral and by the weekend I was back up to my old amounts. I know this is ODAT but I'm taking this 5 days at a time this week - I need the challenge!!! I'm having an AF week. Going to join the gym later - I mean business!! Best wishes to all.....Janicexxx
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

ODAT Monday

Damn Bessie! Well It's pressing 4 AM here and I'm still in the black hole having slept a bit on the couch. Hubby is here though. Great pair of insomniacs we are.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Monday

:upset: Back to day 1 for sweetpea again!!!!! Going to get the hypno tapes out dust them down and start again!!!!!!!!

Have a good day everyone

Sweetpea xx
              :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning everyone

You are right Bessie, not a hope of beating you starting the thread. I'm one of the lucky ones who sleeps like a log. Even caffine does not keep me awake. I normally only have it in the morning but we were out for dinner Saturday night and I had a coffee at the end of the meal. Hubby was watching match of the day when we came home and I could not keep my eyes open. Had a nice snooze on the couch. (Great when its not wine induced). That sometimes means I cannot get to sleep when I go to bed but not a problem. Read about 5 lines of my book and was out for the count again!!

Have a great week everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Monday

Good morning everyone,
                  Managed yesterday AF so here we go -I will not drink today.

Eastx
                  In life we can live out our dreams its true
                  the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

ODAT Monday

Morning all
                    One of the reasons I justified my drinking was the "not able to sleep thing"....Of course my nightcap turned out to equivilate about 10-12 shots of hard liquor in a very short time span....dead to the world, the snoring???, and the infamous hangover....
                    Once I stopped drinking and with the help of melatonin (at the beginning), I am now having the best sleep of my life...took a few weeks to get a pattern....I never thought I could do it without the booze......
                    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT Monday

me too!!!

Me too Charlee, love the sleep!! I am at day 8, and SLEEPING LIKE A ROCK!!! One of the things I love about beig AF for more than just a few days!!

What a WONDERFUL weekend we had here in Tallahassee!!! I rode the horses Sat and Sun!! Didn't drink to ruin a thing!! went to the pool and got some color on my white body, which is SOOOOOOOOO
                      welcome for me at this time of the year!:thumbs:

Hope everyone meets their goals no matter what they are today!! One Day At A Time!!!

Lots of love and hugs to everyone!!!:h :l

MA
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT Monday

Day 8 Cowgal that is BRILLIANT!!!! Well done girl!!! That is the main thing I love about being AF - knowing you can go to bed, go to sleep and sleep so soundly all night through!!!Its such a lovely feeling..........

Janicexxx
                        AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

ODAT Monday

I just so want this to be friday so that I can say af 5 days but im just on day one but as i stopped drinking today it will soon be day 50
                          gg

Comment

ODAT Monday

GARDEN GIRL IS BACK!!!
                            AF since 9 May 2012

Comment

ODAT Monday

Hey there Cowgal!

Big hug on the day 8 me too! What is it with the sleep? I slept like a baby last night. I used to abuse Al just so I could sleep...no more, sorry AL you loose!
                              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                              Watch this and find out....
                              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
                              X