end of day 1!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end of day 1!!!

Hi!! Ok.. took gaba, kudzu and l-glutamine for 1 week and started today AF. Luckily had to work till 8 so it got me throught that 5-9 time more easily. Im done at 6 tomorrow ray: . I have some campral but havent taken any because I feel like im popping pills constantly and im afraid im just gonna drop dead from all the supps. If I take the campral do i still take everything else too??? Im gonna up my kudzu to 3 at around 4pm like someone else suggested. day 2 tomorrow.... Just want to make it till Friday for a start. Friday ill reassess. Id LOVE to make it till friday. Ill pray for you if you pray for me.... :thanks:
    xoxo, notcarmen

end of day 1!!!

Notcarmen, good job!

I will say an extra prayer for you tonight. I pray each night for all of us in MWO.

Stay strong. Just keep in mind how good it's going to feel to reach your goal. You can do it!!

Good luck!

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

end of day 1!!!

hi there.. good job on your first day... you can make it...good luck.
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

end of day 1!!!

notcarmen,
        good job on day one...ME TOO!
        I was so happy this morning to feel...right!
        I am drinking some tea now and looking forward to feeling even better tomorrow.
        My goal is to make it to Friday also! Baby steps, I feel like a new born in this crazy world. Congratulations and I'll be keeping in touch with you, let's support each other this week
        Thanks for you prayer, you got mine!
        xoxo, flyin' high

Comment

end of day 1!!!

GO Notcarmen and Flyin' hi!!!!! Bring on Day 2.

Comment

end of day 1!!!

Notcarmen & Flyin' high -- good for both of you! Yay!

Stay with it...go for Day 2!!! It's so much better on this side, you will see soon : )

Comment

end of day 1!!!

Notcarmen, Congrats. I'm not a doctor but my thought is if your doing well with supps, don't start the Campral. I upped my Kuduz, started gaba and l-glut last week as well. I refilled my Campral after being off it for about 2 weeks. I'm doing pretty good without it, besides it gives me terrible gas and bloating. Best to you & Flyin high

Comment

end of day 1!!!

I just want to add that everyone is different. Campral gave me no side effects, or rather none that I noticed . you have to do whats right for you.
                Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

end of day 1!!!

Good job

Just keep going you can make it to friday then assess away. The kudzu is finally starting to work for me I take 3 at 4 and the other 3 at 7 and that is working so far for me. I'm like you though got too many pills around and I don't love pills any more than tea. Then when the gerbil starts running in the ball (in my head) I do deep breathing and come here so I don't go to the store!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever works for now
                  Anxious
                  XXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

end of day 1!!!

thank you!

Hi Anxious,
                    Wow! My name should be anxious too... I have tons of anxiety for about 10 years now. Been off and on xanax.... yay. I want to thank you for your note. Im stuggling. Been the crappiest 3 days and I chose Monday to start. So, I went 2 days. and today about an hour ago I drank a glass of wine. I will NOT over drink and ill start again tomorrow. Your Kudzu advice is helpful. I will try it that way. Please keep in touch if you can.
                    Karen(notcarmen)

Comment

end of day 1!!!

Hi notcarmen and Flyin high,
                      prayers are going out to you both. just rememeber to drink lots of water. (some people come of the drink slowly.) but good on you just having a glass and not over doing it.
                      today is a new day. stick with us.

Good luck to you both and sending you lots of strength your way.

Love

Teardrop.
                      family is everything to me

Comment

end of day 1!!!

Morning Not,

I was trying to be productive so did not even get on the computer yesterday (spending LOTS of time here). We can help each other I'm sure! Al's pull is so strong especially the first week cuz were so used to it. I have not made it a week yet but am going to! or at least till friday when hubby gets home. Let me know if you want to talk I only get on a couple of boards. Have you posted your story yet?

Gotta go for now,
                        Anxious
                        Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

Working...
                        X