Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did 14days AF and

I felt so good inside me.

Mess-up :upset: last night all because i let my sister get the better of me. (not no more)

The old part of me would carry on drinking the next day and the next until the weekend and start again on monday AF... But then i would feel depress, tired, no energy, fed-up, no patience, blackouts and no appetite.

The good thing is ....not this time i'm NOT going to carry on drinking the next day or up to the weekend.
    Don't want my head stuck in a bottle, all my life.
    Just thought i share this with you's today!

Starting again AF Today. and i will keep on trying until something clicks inside me.

Stay strong everyone.

Love

Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

Did 14days AF and

Well done Teardrop. You have decided not to go down the road you know, how brave is that?
    You will do this
    Pips
    Pipsqueak

Comment

Did 14days AF and

just to say good luck
      there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Just to say Teardrop well done for recognising last night for what it was - a slip, thats all. You still have your sobriety ....and a fantastic attitude! 14 days AF!! Make today 15!!

Best wishes,

Janicexxx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Good for you on 14 days and the beginnings of Day 15. Don't beat yourself up, just be proud of what you've done so far and get going again.

Do you post your drinks in the drink tracker? I think that helps. Those little slip ups don't compare to all of the zeros out there - helps you focus on all the good you've done.

Good luck today!

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Hi Teardrop! It's been a while since I've "seen" you around. I did not know you were doing so well! I remember our conversations a few months ago - you sound like a whole new person! I feel so different too. I know how hard you have struggled. And I know that family is your worst trigger (MINE TOO!!!! ) . Good on you for seeing that and fighting back! I am so proud of you! Feeling the awful effects of drinking after some AF time really showed me where it's at too.

And here's to your wiser and even more committed day 1 ! Stay close - by the weekend last night will be an even fainter memory.

Much love to you sweet Teardrop :l
            Love wonder xx

Comment

Did 14days AF and

agree

Teardrop, I agree w/ what others have said...............you can't throw away all the time you did have...........14 day is 14 days, right????

Make this day 15, you are brave to get up and start right over again...........I don't know if I could have the strength, but seeing you do it gives me more strength.............THANK YOU!!:thanks:

Lots of love:h :h , always here for you!!!!

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Did 14days AF and

I'm with you Teardrop. We can do this!!!
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Teardrop,
                  You are still half a month AF.............and the next half but one day!

Comment

Did 14days AF and

keep on coming back and you can do it
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Teardrop, you did amazing and nothing can take that away from you. Onwards and upwards, you can do it.

Rustop

Comment

Did 14days AF and

You sound like you know what to do. It is awesome that you are not wallowing in self pity and using it as an excuse to drink again. WTG!!

Your next stint of Af days will be longer and stronger!!

You are doing awesome.

Love, Me
                        :l
                        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Teardrop,
                          You are doing so well and have come such a long way, one hiccup is all it was. Glad you are back on the train.
                          As Happy said earlier its the Af days we need to focus on.

Eastx
                          In life we can live out our dreams its true
                          the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Teardrop - I am woking on Day 21 and it's ODAT. You did it before. This is very achievable.
                            Today and tomorow are on the corner peeking in....

Comment

Did 14days AF and

Day 15 is what I say!!! Good for you for recognizing the slip and getting back up. That is progress in my book!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X