day 2... anxious.. help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2... anxious.. help!

hi! Ok just came from the gym. Its day 2. Have had 2 stressful events today and i think im starting to PMS. Crap..... its 10:30am!!!! Any suggestions for mt anxiety. Ive got all the supplements. Should I take more of something?? Im going to an aa meeting at 12. I wanna do this!!!! You are all awesome. Thank you for existing.

day 2... anxious.. help!

drnik lots of water and keep yourself busy.and have a great day and great job
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Herbal tea helps me.

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

just don't drink!

Don't drink, no matter what!! Get to a meeting, another awesome tool for you, yay, I am glad you are open to it and using AA, RIGHT???!! (or is it another type of meeting??)

Anyway, just don't drink and the stress will even out eventually...............heard some supplements work on the stress, but another should tell you which cuz I am not sure which ones..............

Hang in there!!!:l :h

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Go to your meeting and you can do this! I use the herbal teas as well but also suggesting having that water bottle right there.

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

NotCArmen
            :welcome: I've not met you yet! HOpe to in the future.
            I drink a LOT of cranberry juice and soda water to keep my mind off AL!
            Good luck &
            Stay Strong!
            BHOG
            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Notcarmen, hang in there, hun. Hope the meeting is what you need to get you through the day.

Chamomile tea will clam you w/out making you sleepy. Stay away from those PMS relievers that contain caffiene. That certainly will not help with anxiety.

Log on quickly if you feel a "slip" about to happen. Someone will jump on Live Chat with you if you need it. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Good luck!!

Love, Me
              :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

I am new here but like the idea of herbal tea and water. If I have something else to drink and do I seem to not want a drink. Keep strong and the day will be over before you know it.
                Rob

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Welcome Notcarmen,

Valerian Root caps and copious amounts of Chamomile Tea works for me. Hang tough and good luck!
                  Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                  Watch this and find out....
                  http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

I've been lovin' the Chamomile Tea. And the kudzu has helped with the cravings. Good luck!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Kudzu for craving. without knowing what you have already taken, not sure what more you should taken. Water is great. Hang in there, you are doing great. Relax!!!! Stay with us!!!

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

calms forte works for me. I don't know if you bought the packet from the MWO health store that included calms forte but you can find it in any health food store where they sell homeopathic medicine. take deep breaths, that always helps. take care
                        :huggy
                        "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people" ~ Jennifer Beals

Comment

day 2... anxious.. help!

Oh crap
                          I didn't see post earlier notcarmen are you ok???? I'm doing a lot of DEEP breathing and Gaba is also helpful>>>>>>> I hate that damn gerbil right b4 pms mode he makes me crazy! I don't really love herbal tea but am learning to tolerate it. Lots of juice and soda water in wine glass. Hang in there and love you :l
                          Anxious
                          Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

Working...
                          X