There's a beautiful sunrise happening right now over the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shining down onto my property, across tree tops and paddocks and dams. Birds are quietly sitting in the trees and bushes with flowers, loving the nectar from the coloured buds, a lone frog is making himself known, a kookaburra calls and the horses are neighing to each other.

There is no other noise besides nature.

On this new day, I'm having a new day. Day One.

Going for a walk thru the acres amongst the trees where I feel most settled. It's a beautiful day.:h
    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Straightlines, your day sounds perfect with the perfect setting. Have been away for a while, computer hard drive died. And so did my hard drive. Was 22 days af, then thought that I could have JUST ONE.

I'll join you day 1 af, even though we are getting rain, sleet, snow and you sound like you are living in paradise!

Comment

sounds so nice. have a great day enjoy yourself
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I want to come to Australia. ! I want to see/hear a kookaburra. That frog, is it Tawny?
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi Suki, I had wondered where you were .. good to see the cute bear again!
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Dexter, so glad to be back!! Can't tell you how much I missed you and everyone else. Can't tell you how much it affected my frame of mind!

Comment

yeah

Glad to see you Sui, funny how AL can talk us into that "just one or two drink" thing.........hope I don't fall for that again!!!:fingers:

Good on making it 22 days though!!! You still have those in your pocket!! Straightlines, sounds like you live in a WONDERFUL place, I too want to go to the land down under! Do you have horses??

Glad to see everyone is positive, can't beat ourselves up over this AL crap, AL does a good enough job just alone, right!!:lilangel:

Stay strong!

MA:h
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

MA, so glad to be back here, among friends. What a difference it has made in me, staying away. Hope your knee is doing well!!

Comment

Hi SL,
                  What a way to start the day!! nothing like nature to remind us of the beautiful, simple things are in life.

Be strong you can do it!!
                  Love and kisses to you x
                  I am the author of my life.

Comment

Hey Suki, good to see you back ....bloody harddrives ~ hugs to you you KNOW you can do it!
                    Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Dex - you can have these Kookas! Just on my land alone there is a family, their inlaws, cousins and blow ins - about 15 live here and I have to say sometimes (SOMETIMES!) nature blows cos they make a HUGE noise when they are all together, arrrghhhhh.

What is beautiful is this wild parrot that just glows of vivid colours of red and aqua and green that is outside the window right here. Beautiful beautiful thing. All the animals are coming to me today to say "hey you, you can do it"

Could be Tawny , it's hiding though, but I can hear it!

Comment

Hey Cowgal ~

Yeah come on down, ride horses with me

Comment

LookingForHope, you are very right

Comment

Tlrgs, have a great day yourself

Comment

Wow, Straightlines, that sounds beautiful!!!! I can really picture it in my mind. Thanks!

Good luck with AF!
                              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
                              X