almost 2 days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost 2 days AF

Hey everyone, I started the supps and the cds yesterday. Bought a 6 pack instead of a 30 pack to put in the closet. When I got home I put it in the fridge so it would stay cold. Well I was on the MWO site and forgot about it, and my mate came home. 2 different feelings, oh shit I am busted, (I am not supposed to have AL in house), or I was coming up with a story as to why I had it. Apparently he didn't see it. He didn't even mention it. I also had a open bottle of merlot on the counter from the night before. (Amazing, that does not count the same as beer!) LOL Anyway, longer story I did not touch any of it and did not want to!!!! I can't remember the last time I hadn't had a drink. Shame set in, Mate left
    for Vegas (Nascar) so I went to closet to clean out the evidence. Empty cans, bottles, cardboard containers. Equivelant to 150 beers. 2, 3 weeks worth. What a good feeling to get rid of all that!!!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me I plan on having day 2,3 etc.

Boston
    sigpic

almost 2 days AF

wow boston keep it up. much much luck and strength

Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

almost 2 days AF

Well done Boston!

Maaaan, you should of heard my garbage bin this morning when it went into the truck - I cleaned out the bar of empties yesterday, filled the bin completely up, it made a huge noise this morning that echoed thru the area my neighbours were sure to have a snigger!

Stick with it
      Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

almost 2 days AF

Boy have I heard that!!!!!!! I once had 900 lbs of glass, recycled and bought more beer!
        Thanks Straight and Trixie
        sigpic

Comment

almost 2 days AF

New thought waves have begun for you. Our drinking habit is a very realy craving, but also a bad habit which can be replaced.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

almost 2 days AF

Hi Bostonbay,

Wow what a way to go..sounds like you know what you are doing right now. I have a lot of faith in you.

wishing you Good Luck.:fingers: for the rest of the days to come. AF

Love

Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
            X