Graduation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduation

Well, I finally feel like it is time. I have ventured over there and checked things out. Read a little. Lurked. Some of you are already posting with confidence over there, like it is not a big deal. I stumble around, head down and my sleeves hanging down past my finger tips. I read and sometimes post if I feel like no one will get mad or laugh at me. But I feel much safer over here on "Just Starting Out".
    It is time. I have grown. I have a few posts under my belt. I know my way around campus. I can find the chat room with out help and I know which alleys to steer clear from. I started here on the 18th of January and I think that heading into March I can now graduate to the "General Discussion" posts. Get my own apartement maybe.
    I am still going to hang out on "Just Starting Out". Push the freshman around and stuff. But I think I will start to see if I can't get a little more comfortable with my MWO home.
    See you all around.

Croft

Graduation

Go Croft

You do make me smile. I still hang here too croft - but am gaining confidence on campus - I like the analogy. I haven't gained the courage to go live on chat. Maybe you can give me pointers. After reading your post on your one experience - I am a chicken to try new things!! If you decide to publish a book on this journey - all you will have to do is cut and paste.
    I think there are enough people right here who would buy. You just advertise on the little runner on top. It reads your mind anyway - so you would have a good spot minute by minute.
    Liv
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Graduation

hi there..croft . you are doing such a great job. the feeling like my little girl is growing up. you go girl..
      i am so proud of you..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Graduation

Good for you Croft. I, too have graduated but into the Mod-sters. I still post mostly on "Starting Out" but I wanted to see how the other side lived..........might stay there, might not. we'll see.

Catch you around

Comment

Graduation

I was a sophomore, but then they found out I didn't have enough credits and they made me a freshman again. Funny, I often dream that I find out I didn't really get enough credits to graduate, either high school or college. Sometimes, I dream I have to go back to high school at my current age.:H
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X