Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see you in a week

Hi everyone,

My husband is coming home tonight so I wont be here for a while. Not to thrilled with him right now getting a bookeeper to take care of OUR business. I am so tired of fighting and trying to let go of what I cant control. That is basically his only job right now. If he doesn't do the bookeeping what will he do??? I know many women have gotten screwed over because their spouse did not divulge information about the finances, hid money etc.. I also know women who have done something similar, so not to seem like I'm man bashing. Just confused. I don't like this strange place called my life right now. And this makes me want to drink. I don't think relationships are supposed to be this much work. I have seen some good ones and they roll pretty smoothly. I feel like I'm always having to fight for what I think is right or fair. Maybe because he's spanish and I'm not. My gerbil is going crazy in my head. But I also know 90% of what you worry about doesn't happen. Why do we worry so much. AAAAAGGH:argh::soapbox: Sorry

Anxious
    Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

see you in a week

good luck!

Good luck while you are away, sorry this is so hard for you, I have a rough relationship to deal w/ too, so sorta know what you're dealing with, maybe a little different, but I feel for ya!

See you when you come back and try to take care of YOURSELF while not here............I will be thinkin of ya!

Love,:h:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

see you in a week

Anxious,

Well, after 32+ years of marriage, I can say relationships are hard work. Period.

Right now it is harder work for my hubby because of my problem but the tables have been turned...

Take care of yourself and don't let AL fool you with all the head chatter. I let it get to me, too, and it is nothing but destructive, as I am sure you know.

We'll be looking for you when you get back.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

see you in a week

Ah, when you see a relationship going smoothly, a lot of times that's for show. Be a fly on their wall when no one else is home and you might see something different!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

see you in a week

I also know what you're going through. Our relationship isn't so great either (separate rooms) and very hard on me when he's drinking, which is the whole weekend - I try to block him out. Good luck and try to be strong.
          :lilangel: Cookie
          Struggling Recovering

"Do not assume it is impossible because you find it hard. Recognize that if it's humanly possible then you can do it too."
          - Marcus Aurelius,
          Roman Emporer

Comment

see you in a week

Yikers! I hope it gets better for you.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

see you in a week

Anxious, I feel for you - I too am in a relationship that I continually question........and it has made me hit the bottle as well.

We'll miss you but we'll be looking for your return.
              Take care of yourself girl, good luck.
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Working...
              X