HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!

hoping for some good advice and support! I must stop drinking, or I'm going to lose everything! I drank almost two bottles of wine yesterday and had another blackout-I am really desperate! My work is suffering, I don't feel well, and my new marriage is strained (largely due to my moods). This has to stop--I found this site today and I'm hoping this will help!

HELP!!

georgiagirl, come back to the chat! everyone here can help you

Comment

HELP!!

Hey Georgiagirl,

It's okay. You've come to the right place.

I, too, felt I was going to lose everything - my job, home, husband and worst of all, my only child - a girl of seven.

And then I found this site. I was desperate. Guilt, shame, fear, anger, loneliness - the whole thing.

Then I read the book, bought the CDs and the supps. I couldn't get topa, but am doing well without.

The best part of this place is the people. The honesty and the sincere responses from the people here are truly life saving. The humour is quite good as well.

The program is straight forward, but can be personalized to suit you. It's not too hard. Stay with us, we'll walk you through. We're all heading in the same direction.

Helen

Comment

HELP!!

2 bottles

It breaks my heart to hear your stuggle because it's so familiar. I went from a couple glasses a night to over a bottle, then in the past few months, multiple bottles (over two). The other night I drank three bottles of wine and passed out while talking to a friend on the phone. This was my long overdue slap in the face reality check. I'm a mother of young kids and divorced. My kids need me! Today is my first day sober. I know I can make it to Friday. Then I will tackle the weekend. Then another week, etc. Do you think you can manage to not drink today and not drink tomorrow? Start with that.

Comment

HELP!!

right place

Hey georgiagirl!!:h

If you are grom Georgia, we are neighbors(almost!!) I live in Tally, FL........you are in the right place, how are you feeling today?? This place and the people here are great, keep coming back and you will love it here......did you buy the book yet?? Get some supps, and try topa or whatever you can.......it works so far, I have some joint pain, but don't know if it is that or the fact that I am 43!:eek :happy

Anyway, just keep in touch and we will all be here for ya!!

Love Mary Anne:h :d

Comment

HELP!!

Re: right place

thank you for your kind thoughts!
            I'm just getting started-started th topamax today and didnt have anything to drink-first time in a long time. waiting on the supplements and cds but I have the book..so it's a start.

Comment

HELP!!

Don't feel alone

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you are. My husband is fed up with my drinking and if I don't stop now I will loose him and my child.

I ordered the book, cd and supp. and is going to try and drink like a normal person.

Don't feel alone, we can beat this!!

Deb

Comment

HELP!!

Re: Don't feel alone

Thanks for your post-
                I'm now on day five and feel a little more ini control-i hope it's not a false sense of security. But I'm doing well! Just got the Supplements and CDs yesterday; Wish me luck and Good luck to you!!

Georgia

Comment

HELP!!

Georgia, India and Bokki;

Welcome to the family! You are in the right place.. The support here will help in so many ways..You have people here that are fighting the same fight against addiction...

Hugs!
                  Brandy

Comment

HELP!!

Good luck and welcome!

You guys are in the right place, hope you all are doing well today...............much welcome love and thoughts!!:d :h

Mary Anne:P

Comment

HELP!!

can't beat alcoholism

this is the bad place to be. i have liver damage tons of pillls but no spirit to care

Comment

Working...
                      X