Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

restless

H? everyone..!
    I am very sick and tired of alcohol but somehow I can not stop,have a sun 14 and a very challenging job!Everytime I try quitting ,it wins over me and I feel restless!I am very happy to find this wonderful site and would very much like to share everything!

restless

Hi Evintu, and welcome aboard! Do you have the book? That's a great place to get started...Keep reading & posting, tell us more about yourself, if you'd like. Welcome again! This is a wonderful place, you will find some incredible support here!:P :d Judie

Comment

restless

Hi Evintu
      Welcome a"board" Glad to have you!! Why dont you register (let us know if you dont know how to) so you cani receive ezmail and joint CHAT etc. Yes, the best thing to do to start is read the book, read the posts etc. - this is a great group of people with a wealth of knowledge, experience and love for one another.
      We are here!
      Hugs
      Jen:d

Comment

restless

Evintu;

Welcome, stay with us and keep posting and reading..We have all had the same trouble Alcohol...

Brandy

Comment

restless

Newbie supporttttts!

Thanks everyone,will be back with infos!!Think I'll love u all! Gooog feeling...:h :h

Comment

restless

Re: Newbie supporttttts!

im new to and i know what you mean

Comment

Working...
            X