Topamax on line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax on line?

Anyone have advice for where to get Topmax on line? I don't want to have to go to a small town doc/family to get a prescription, but want to avoid scams on line.

Topamax on line?

Hi,
    I and others here use RiverPharmacy.com. There is a link here in the health store. They were very reliable when I used them.

Good Luck to you!
    Bambi
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Topamax on line?

Soleary64, I have used RiverPharmacy.com and they are absolutely wonderful. My last order got lost and they worked very hard to get a replacement order here within a reasonable time (the shipments do come from overseas so they take a few weeks). I was told if the replacement order wasn't here by a certain date there would be no charge. Without a doubt the best customer service I have had the pleasure to deal with. This is not an MWO advertisement either this is straight from my heart.

Comment

Topamax on line?

same story here got mine from river pharamcy was one of the best prices ( still expensive) good fast service and plain packaging thas was small enough to just post through the door so no signatures etc . Just had a thought funny we have to go to such lenghts to get a drug that helps us, when a drug that wrecks our lives ( our mate al) is readily available everywhere for a knocked down price !!! the irony of it !!

Comment

Topamax on line?

Hi, there's loads of really good posts on Topmax, where to get it, doses, effects and side effects etc in the medication section. Well worth a read.
          Nicole

Comment

Topamax on line?

Thank you to all! River pharmacy only takes VISA, which is just about the only card I don't carry. I will check out the med section. Thanks again!

Comment

Topamax on line?

Quick update. I've decided I'm not supposed to stop drinking, as I can't find one damned site that accepts Mastercard. I've tried at least 5, and the ones that do accept mastercard have gliches that don't allow the process to go through (e.g., internationaldrugmart.com keeps telling me my date of birth is wrong). The US has screwed us with the need for prescriptions for things that should not be controlled substances. I mean, really! How crazy are we going to get with birth control or hair loss meds? It's nuts. I give up!

Comment

Topamax on line?

mastercard refused to be part of the online drug company business...that's what riverside told me...sucks,doesn't it?Just wanted to let youy know ,hopefully i caught you before you tried for too much longer...i did the same thing-SO frustrating
                :lRebecca

Comment

Working...
                X