hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

im new here and im still trying to figure out how to log in to all of this and if there is a chat room where everyone can go and also where do u get this book they talk about. please dont laugh at me for this is not like just sending a email or getting on msn:rollin

hey

Hey Vicky

Noboby will laugh at you here!! We will , however, laugh WITH you when you want us too!

The chat room is located on the top , left side of the page.

Sometimes you can click on it and somebody will come on to talk if no one is there already.

The book can be downloaded from the home page or ordered from Amazon.com , or I got mine from Barnes and Noble. They did have to order it for me.

There is a wealth of information on the postings.. Look for cv...she seems to be a walking encyclopedia on everything!!

Welcome to MWY.......I live in the cumminity "Absville", right now and probably will stay. Lots of us there.... check it out!Nice place to be!

Nancy:P

Comment

hey

thanks for your reply and answering my questions! theres a barnes and noble close to where i live or can you order it or find it at your local library i am wondering? and i guess it would be also helpful to find out what the book is called to! I like to be laughed with thankyou! I am a walking card!:lol I just know that this alcoholism thing i got has to stop ive tried many different ways. I can quit for along time and then something inside of me has to light the fires again. So today i was searching on the internet where you can chat or find support groups on line. I lilke to be on my computer its like a replacement for the alcohol. well thanks again and id like to hear from you soon

Comment

hey

Vickie;

Welcome, you will find alot of support here...Nancy gave you some good suggestions..

Hopefully you will stay here with us..

:h Brandy

Comment

Working...
        X