Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...Hi, deal with me.

Jimmy-
    The fact that you took the time to get back to the site proves that you know you need to be here. :goodjob:

I only got here last thursday and spent the rest of the weekend drinking. Then hating myself, watching my kids see me drink,then fighting with my husband....it's just wasn't worth it. But I have a problem and I need help.

so do you...we need each other....all of us!:nutso:

Don't disapear for so long again.
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Um...Hi, deal with me.

Hi and welcome back Jim
      I was a big time beer drinker. I still love it, but not what it does to my life, and how it makes me feel. I love the idea of some good AF brews. The brews that I have purchased before are not that great. It is so nice to feel good everyday, to show up for work, for your family. I told my former drink mates that I have stopped, and the friends that are close to me respect that. Hang in there. I did the 5 day, 2 day thing for awhile. It got old.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Um...Hi, deal with me.

Hi hun!
        Welcome. i would really suggest taking a 30 day break as well. I thought it would be easy to pull off but i realy found out how much of a porblem i really had after the cravings smacked me down at 2 weeks. After the 30 days, take a look back and you'll be able to decide for yourself what to do next.
        If you find you have cravings then taking the supplements really help, the L-glut and the kuduz. Maybe taking milk thistle to repair any damage caused to your liver.
        I understand about your friends so just keep it to yourself. If they invite you to drink, say you're ill or something. Try a month, if not a week.
        Whatever you decide we're here for you!

Comment

Um...Hi, deal with me.

hi there welcome back lets make the change ..good luck you can and will be able to do this
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
          X