ODAT - Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

What the heck? Where is everybody? After yesterday's storms, I don't know what the weather is like but I am going to have a great day. Going to be away from the black hole today with lots of running around and will avert eyes from the big red dots! Have a great day!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey Green, and all to come
    Kinda of a sleep in day here on the east coast, but have to go to work anyway.....Taking a break from your black hole, could be just the break you need..focus on your other "to do's" for a while, the hole will still be there!!!!.....I have a black hole or two I am trying to dig out from under, can be overwhelming at times...keep telling myself I can only do one thing at a time, I only have one brain, and just two hands.....tired of being responsible for it all......so some things are just gonna have to wait!!
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

wednesday

good morning Greeneyes and Charlee, YEP, getting out of the "black hole" is a good feeling, I think every one of us has our unique "black hole"...........just take it one bit at a time (easier said than done!)

Sounds like everyone has a game plan for the day, everyone to come, hope you all are doing well today..............

going to doc finally about this cough which is getting worse in the past week, really getting situated in my chest, so I need to avoid bronchitis or pneumonia!! Need to start an antibiotic I think, but need to see doc first................

Talk to you all later,

LOVE,:h:h

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I was upping my que in netflix (ordering movies) and there is a movie called The Black Hole! I should make my own! :H The 2 second movie. A quick video of my office. Maybe I'd get to go to Sundance or Cannes! :H
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Stormy and crappy here - came very close to calling my boss on my way into work and going - yeah........I don't think so - took me an hour and a half to do a 20 minute drive. Sometimes I really hate living in the snow area of the world!!!

Doing really good on the program this week though so I'm happy............

Have a good one everyone!!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Well guys, I am feeling pretty shitty today.............disappointed in myself, and MAD. I let my guard down and AL came in.........been really stressed out about my son. Had more than I should have, not hungover but so what. This is not what I want for myself. I had committed to being AF again for 30 days only to slip last night after 7 days...........I can't believe it! This should be a lesson for me........never stray too far from MWO. You guys keep me in check and motivated. I also think I get cocky and rationalize "I'm not that bad", " Look what I've done so far". I was never a daily drinker but a drinker, none the less, you think I'd learn by now. uuuugggghhhhhh. Stress isn't even one of my triggers!!!!! Sneaky bastard......
            Well, Hi everybody. I better go to the daily tracker and fill it in...............sniff sniff

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good morning, Finally RN:

You made 7 days - to me that's huge. I'm AF 3 1/2 days and really scared, as I hear day 5 is the worst. I'm taking Campral which has virtually eliminated my cravings so far.

I wish you well.

Diana

:new:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

hey!

RN and Diana...............go!! You realize RN what you need to do in the future and that is a big PLUS!! Di, it is hard getting past day 5, but the Campral has helped me greatly! I think you will be fine, do you take supplements?? Go to AA? Any other tools? And by the way, welcome!!:welcome:

Keep going, it will get better..............:thumbs:

Love,:h:l

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Smiley Toes - you have done it again!!! You are kicking some serious butt girlfriend!!!!! I knew you could do it!! An inspiration to us all!

Woke up here in Colorado to a carpet of white powder twinkling under the sun. Wonderous morning.

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good afternoon all, Did not get to post till now. Had a rough night & day here in the northeast. Woke up to......we actually did'nt sleep much, we had ice and snow storms taking down trees and power lines. Started last night 9:30 PM and still no power or phone 4:27 today. Anyway, proud of myself and have to thank Bessie and Uni on the AF wine thing. Tues is usually a tough night because my husband and I go out to dinner and I just love a glass of wine with dinner, or two or three, you know what happens. So I proposed we stayed in and made chicken with pesto, pinenuts and angel hair. Second trigger is I like wine when I cook so I remembered I had purchased a bottle of AF merlot at Bessie and Uni's suggestion. Not bad, it satisfied that habit or routine thing. I even poured a glass just as I sat in bed and picked up the latest issue of Cosmo, got ready to read some trash and........the F'N power went out. Oh, well will try again today, I'm shooting for an AF week and mod weekend. Best to all of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X