Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about sups

Hi All,
    You seem like a great group and I'm glad to be here. I read the book, ordered the cd's and starter pack and Top. Just have a couple questions.
    I see you all talking about L-glute but I don't see it in the starter pack or on the sup schedule in the book. Should I order sep? When and how much do I take?
    Also,
    She metioned a "Smart Pill" that is suppose to help with cognative side effects of the Top.
    I would really like to avoid the mental fog. Do you all experience that with the top?
    Do you know what the "Smart Pill" is?
    Thanks!

question about sups

i don't take the meds, I do take L-Glutamine. 5g a day, sometimes more. it works for cravings and it keeps

from getting sore when you do heavy workouts.

the fog on top is a side effect that a lot of people experience, don't know if it goes away. there is a

thread here if you go to home you will find. Lots of people have posted all sorts of info on how they are

affected by Topa
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

question about sups

Hey Patty,

I don't take and scrips but I do take L-glut, kudzu, Sam-e and Gaba. L-glut is available on the website and I take three a day (b, l, & d). I find that they all work great but I have tweaked my dosage based on my needs. I think that anything you can supplement that helps you through this you should take advantage of. Have you tried Gaba?
      Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

question about sups

Hi Patty,

I do take the topa and I do get alittle of the topa/dopa effect (mental fog) when I am stepping up. Then it seems to even out after a week or so. I might mess up a word or two and have to double check my spelling but nothing horrible. I haven't taken the "smart pill" so can't help you on that.

I do take the L-glut 3 times a day (it helps with the cravings) and take an extra one if I am going out or having a craving.

Best of Luck to you!
        Bambi
        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

question about sups

Hi Patty,
          I just started my Topa 2 weeks ago and while I am experiencing the "dopa" side effects, I figure they can't be any worse than the hangovers I used to function at work with. I am only at 50 mg right now and already have seen some great results.

The supplement that you are asking about is called adrafinil I believe. I haven't tried it yet, but I read about it in the other forum. You might want to spend some time reading there:

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums
          Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

question about sups

Thank you all for your replies. I ordered the adrafinil. I'll let you know how it goes.
            Also got the L-glute....Not sure about the GABA yet.

Comment

question about sups

Hi All,
              I really am feeling a difference already with just the starter pack sups and cds.
              Started the L-glute. Am still waiting for the top and adrafinil.
              I have another question.
              Before I started this program, I was taking (in addition to a multi vit) extra calcium, CQ-10 and Omega 3. Would it be safe to continue those with the allinone?
              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X