Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP-REALLY A STRONG CRAVING!!!

Hi all:

Into 5th day AF, at my office & feeling like I'm about to explode. Took 2nd dose of Campral about 20 minutes ago. Really fighting to not leave work early and get AF.

Support & help, please?

Diana

:new:

Take a deep breath and remind yourself WHY you are doing this. The feeling will pass. Drink a big glass of water. Cold water. If you have any food at work, eat it. Having something to eat will definitely help kill your craving.

Comment

Take some kudzu and l-glut if you have any. They will take about 20 mins to kick in so just take deep breaths, eat and drink something like AFM said, keep busy.....

Remember this too shall pass!
      Hang in there,
      Hugs, Bambi
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Di day 5 is hard .........

Picture yourself tomorrow morning ...........

A is you without drinking today ......... Wow I feel really good, beat the cravings last night ........

B is you with drinking ........ god I feel awful, why the hell did I drink yesterday, I would have been day 6 but now I'm day 1 again, why the F&%k did I do it?????
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I am on the same boat Di day 3 for me. just filled my mason jar with nice cold filtered water and the act of drinking it takes those thoughts away.

let's be strong just for today
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Thank you EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

In between my post and now I had an outrageous office emergency when got my mind occupied.

Yes, drinking lots of water and have a stash of sunflower seeds (my healthy addiction) in my drawer.

Thanks again. Everybody else hang in too,

Diana

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Comment

Hey Di-

Just caught your thread...

Day 5 is really hard...if you get through it you will feel SO amazing tomorrow...

Come on here, chat, take a bath....what ever....This will pass if you get through it!!!

Beth
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Hi Di,

Sorry you are experiencing some distress here.....yep, days 4 and 5 seem to be the roughest fro everyone. But, I have a question, are you actually using the MWO method, ie: read the book, taking the supps, exercise, etc. Or, are you just using the campral?

Of course, it is absolutely your choice, and as always you do not have to answer these questions, but in order to help, I do think that knowing the anwers does help!

Definitely all of the advice about helps!

Best Wishes,
                KateH
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I hope you got through it ok. I had the same situation last night and I am glad to say that I beat it. Man it feels good. This site got me through it. It really is a battle of the mind, let the person who you want to be win... Good luck

Comment

Hi Di~

Yes, hang in there!! Day 5 can be a bastard, but it ends and you will start to feel better. You don't want to have to doit again.. keep that in mind.

Keep posting. Stay here all night if you have to. I did on day 5. I think I stayed on for the first week non-stop.

Check in again soon...

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
                    X