Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 4 and proud as punch (non al that is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your words and support. I was tempted to have a beer by the pool and came on-line instead, it really got me through it. I told my husband that I was dissapointed that he wasn't being as supportive as I had hoped and that to blatently have a drink in front of me was very difficult after only 3 days after out heart to heart. It made him think, I think. He wants me to win this but I guess when you don't have a problem, it is very hard to understand the addiction. He only had one beer by the pool and then later said that he was going downstairs to do some work. I know that he took a wine down there. I guess that I really need to be honest with him, not angry, not moody but raw honesty in that, I will struggle with this and if he wants to support me, I don't want him to drink around me. He is a very good man and I know he will do this for me. But I really can't thank you all enough, you all got me through those tempting hours last night. Tonight will be much the same, Friday night! So I will be logging on later. I love everyday being able to increase my al free day number. To all those starting out, you are here reading these messages of hope and that is the first step, keep reading and writing, it will give you power and change your mind set. I still have a 4 bottles of wine in the kitchen, I will get rid of them today.
    See you at about 4pm my time... the witching hour...

:goodjob:

Good for you! Hang tough, sister.
    "We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." Jane Austen

Comment

That's great, Life...let us know how you're doing. And congrats on 4 days!
      ~K.

Comment

4 for me 2

My fourth day, tomorrow is Friday and we are going camping out into the wild desert.....bought some Liver Detox today from Walmart.....

I have called MWO and no one ever answer the phone and they don't call back? Is this normal? I wanted my free gift.....

Go to this site instead of the frig.....it's tough.

Hang in there.

Comment

Way to go!

xxoo
          Laura
          ~Laura

Insanity
          : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome post, Miss Life. I'm glad you were open with your husband, and that he's willing to support you. Personally, I think that the first weekend sober is the hardest, but still the most rewarding one.

Stay close. :l Much love :heart:

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

I am very proud of you. Looks like you are taking this bull by the horns!!

Way to go!!!

Comment

Working...
              X