ODAT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

What?! No one started this thread?! How can that be?
    Its 5 am LA time, I wake up, rub my eyes, grab my glasses, start looking, look again.........change glasses.........no way! ITS UP TO ME!
    I can do this! I up for the challenge!
    Good morning all! Its Friday!!!!!!!yeahhhh! Had a hell of a week. But I'm off this weekend, have the house to myself, husband is off on a business trip for a week so that means I can go shopping!
    Doing a little redecorating while he's gone. I do that every time le leaves becasue he gets in the way of my ideas. Last time he left I painted the house! No wonder he kept looking at me nervously as he packed. He knows!
    I hope you all have a great day and good start to the weekend

ODAT Friday

Morning RN, and all to follow
    Another week gone...don't forget to change the clocks this weekend....the days are getting longer...yipee!!!
    Running off to work....hope everyone has a great weekend.
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

ODAT Friday

First Friday

Fifth day.....no more dry mouth, watery eyes.....and it's Friday....I will be real happy if I can make it this weekend.....I'm motivated and really like this blog....it helps me better than AA...have a good weekend!!!

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good Morning Everyone!!
        What a beautiful sunny morning here in the Northeast. Cold, but beautiful! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend. I am so thankful for this site. I truly believe it's saving me.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey guys - sorry I wasn't around yesterday - so busy at work!

Woke up this morning without a hangover! Yeah! No drinking last night! Although on Wednesday I did slip - went out to dinner, had a couple of glasses of wine, which of course leads to opening (and drinking) an entire bottle when I got home. So yesterday I jumped back on the ODAT train and did another AF day. Today is busy and tonight my daughter is at the hockey rink so no chance to drink there (except hot chocolate) so I plan to make today another AF one as well.

Hope everyone is doing well, whatever their goals.

Love you guys!
          Uni
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT Friday

Friday!!!

Hey everyone, off to a very late start!! Had physical therapy this AM, so got to work late, THEN our power went off for a while, no computers til now...............what a horrible storm we have going through, a tornado touched down somewhere east of the office..............yikes!!!

RN, thanks for starting the thread today!! You did a wonderful job!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Redecorating the house!!!! WOW!!! have a ball.............

Charlee, I too will enjoy the longer days..............more time to do things after work and the weather will be getting more enjoyable soon, hopefully after this weekend..........

Steer64, glad for you on your 5 days, good luck this weekend !!!

Greenhouse, HI!!

Uni good for you gettig back in and having some AF days under your belt!!

Everyone else to come have a great day too!!!

Lvoe,

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT Friday

Today's the day!!

Today I start AF in preparation for going into treatment on 3/16. I'm so inspired by reading everyone's posts here. I feel very lucky to have found this site. Congrats to everyone for your successes!
              "We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." Jane Austen

Comment

ODAT Friday

Congratulations to YOU lefty, for having the wisdom to start becoming AF BEFORE you go to treatment. That really shows your conviction. I am sure it will help you to get the most from the treatment. Good luck to you.

Miso

Comment

ODAT Friday

Sounds like everyone is doing well....whoo hoo!!!
                  Lefty....good luck with the treatment, you have taken the bull by the horns and on your way to success!!
                  sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Working...
                  X