Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! New and need advice, esp on supps

Hey Morning Fairy,

Sorry to hear about your experience at AA. What you described definitely does not sound like a welcoming place to face a very tough problem. Let us know how the supplements you got work....I'm very curious. After a lot of research today and communicating with several members here, I decided to buy the starter package from the MWO health store. Who knows....maybe it will be great. At least I'll have everything I need to get started without picking and guessing at what I must have vs. what I might not need.

Good luck, and keep us posted...--Jess

Morning Fairy;287791 wrote: I am new here too...

I was prescribed Campral a year ago. Taken alone, it did nothing for me. I hate AA and crowds of strange people. The men were alwys flirting and the women were kinda in a clique,,,I felt I did not "belong" again...Also no sponsors were around. I felt hopeless, so I quit.

I found the GABA today at GNC, but had no luck with the Kudoz, none in my neck of the woods, so I guess i will order online.

I feel very at ease here already in just these past days. I look forward to recieving the CD's..

(((Wishing you luck & happiness)))

Comment

Working...
    X