A couple of glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of glitches

I am starting week two, and I'm happy and doing well, except for two things. One, I have diarrhea in the morning, and I don't know where it's coming from, (well, I guess that sounded a little strange. I do know where it's coming from, but I don't know what's causing it) and the other is that I have had an arthritis flare-up. I think the arthritis will subside with NSAIDs, but I think maybe it's the neutraceuticals that are causing the diarrhea, and I haven't a clue which one. Dr. Garcia's thread is blocked right now, so I'd appreciate some home-grown advice. Anyone?

A couple of glitches

fsophiah

First you have to translate "neutraceuticals" for me.

Helen

Comment

A couple of glitches

Hi there, I can't speak to the arthritis flare up, but the other may be due to detox symptoms as your body adjusts to the nutrients. Magnesium and vitamin C especially do this in large amounts. If you have fiber, you may want to add a bit in, perhaps some ground flax seeds which will also help with your GLA. As for the arthritis, if you can find some pure bulk MSM and start with 1/4 tsp daily, then go up weekly until the pain and stiffness is gone, it works wonders. It does detox you though, so you may want to go slow if you are experiencing detox from the nutraceuticals. I hope this helps a bit.

Comment

A couple of glitches

My tummy was behaving badly for about 6 weeks!! If you can put up with that it will get better and YOU will feel great.
        Good Luck
        I think its because of all the vitamins flooding your system and you wouldn't be used to that

Comment

A couple of glitches

Yes, I think it's all the vitamins, and I have been having my allone in a smoothie with fresh strawberries and blueberries and nonfat yogurt. By "nueutraceuticals," I mean all these pills we take constantly. As I checked online, it looked as though some of them caused loose stools and diarrhea, but mine is going three days now. The weird thing is that I'm not losing weight, which is certainly frustrating.

Comment

A couple of glitches

Try eating some what ever might stop ya up a bit. Like the opposite of Green Chile or somethin like that.

Comment

A couple of glitches

When I first started with the AllOne (are you taking that?) I had a bit of an "issue", but it did resolve with time. In fact, I miss the darn stuff now if I don't have it!

Comment

Working...
              X