Affordable Generic Topamax Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all that are interested. I have used the following link for affordable generic topamax and it works well. In comparison to some of the other prices in links I've seen on the site, it's much less expensive!

/ssl.perfora.net/lifhaus....ug_id=1452

Hope it helps someone.

I wonder is that is actually brand name, maybe I am wrong but I thought there wanst a generic yet? I would be interested in knowing for sure. gabby

Comment

yes, i was also told there is no generic...

Comment

Hi,
        I don't get it? I have heard that canadians can't get topa online and yet the its a canadian website!
        It seems such a struggle for some to get the medication they need, it just doesn't seem right!
        I think we all need to spread the word and maybe try to get more publicity for this site and RJ's book!
        Maybe then the doctors will stand up and take notice!
        Sorry for the rant but have been reading other threads and it seems too many people are having problems with doctors.
        cv, you are such a great little researcher, glad to have you on this site
        Shas

Comment

I hear you. However the Canadian site only ships to the US and with prescription. I ordered from India but we will see if it makes through customs.

Comment

Mine made it from India!

Comment

that would be so great!!! How long did it take?

Comment

site

hi
                could you please tell me the name of the site you got your order from...im in canada,,,
                thanks

Comment

Re: site

I have not got it yet got hope it gets through customs but many of the other sites do not sip to Canada.

eshoprx.com

I think that is right. Check it on the net. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you to. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Topa link, canadian, without scrip

Thanks Shas, always glad to help. Baby, I don't have a scrip and I've ordered from this site several times without problems and get it within about 4 days. The only thing that I did was put my dr.s name in the order form where they requested. That's all, just the name.

Heres the full link again.

/ssl.perfora.net/lifhaus....drugs.com/

Comment

Re: Topa link, canadian, without scrip

I have heard of people trying cv's link however you can place an order but they require you to fax in a doctor's prescription. I believe it has to be from the country you live in, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Re: Topa link, canadian, without scrip

hi all
                        here are some links to offshore pharms that are supposed to be dependable........your mileage may vary.

alldaychemist.com.......looks cheap but shipping is 30.00

bbonlinepharmacy.com

meds4yourhealth.com

aclepsa.com

Comment

faxing scrips

Hi Sandjam. I have used this pharmacy twice and they never asked me to fax anything. On the order page, they asked for a dr's name and I just put down my regular doctor, although she and I had never discussed it and they shipped the scrip to me. Not sure who is saying they are asking for faxed scrips but it didn't happen to me, nor to a few other people that ordered from them.:

Comment

Re: faxing scrips

I did call them and they do deliver in Canada but they require a faxed prescription. still waiting for India to come through.

Comment

Re: faxing scrips

i just had a call from the pharmacy technician at lifehaus and she said they need to either talk to my doctor or i have to fax a scrip to them-- they need a control number...i didnt fill in the doc's phone number either.
                              very understandable from their viewpoint as topa use should be monitored and can cause kidney stones or acidosis....so i am going to keep trying to find an understanding doctor.

Comment

Working...
                              X