ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Morning all - or afternoon, or eveningl Depending on what time you check in! Feel a ton better this morning as I got that much needed AF night under my belt breaking a run of heavy days. I love putting those zeros in my drink tracker though they're a bit thin on the ground this month. Why is it so hard some times and easy at others? No real need to answer that question - just thinking out loud!

Hunting's finished for the season (roll on September!! :H:H) so I've got the day free (although looking a my list of jobs - it's not going to be empty at ALL!) Still very blowy here in the UK - looks like it's set that way for the next few days which is a bit of a bu**er as there are lots of outside jobs needing doing.

Hubby's home tonight - am getting better at not treating his return as an excuse for 2 bottles of wine with dinner. He'll get a nice dinner but he can have a g&t or beer with it and I'll have me AF wine. Even though I don't usually fancy the idea when I do open the bottle and pour it in the glass it has an instant calming effect. The fact that it doesn't taste exactly like wine doesn't really seem to matter. It's a good crutch for me. And it works out cheaper cos I only drink half a bottle at a time!

Here's to everyone's success today.

Bessie xx

ODAT - Tuesday

Morning Bessie and all to come, yes blowy here in the Highlands too... never mind I am still off work so who cares what the weather is like - lol. My 'struggles' of the last few days of craving have subsided again I'm really pleased to say but I know I should expect that every now and then, it's just so unfair huh! Just when I was feeling safe bang there they are hanging over my head, they are now zapped, for today anyway. Wishing all a lovely Tuesday.

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good Morning Odaters,

I am hanging in there this time.

Bessie, Happy for the day AF! Hopefully you can string a few together and start feeling better. You need to get into tip-top shape for your guests coming. Yikes, you are gonna be so busy come April!

Tea, Glad you are sounding better. The struggles come upon us out of nowhere. I sure wish I could figure out how to stop them but at least you didn't give into them like I usually do!!

Everyone else, please have a wonderful day and I hope everyone achieves their goals whatever they may be!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Tea - well done with overcoming your struggles. I don't mind too much struggling when I have a few days under my belt but I have to struggle to get one atm!

Hi Cindi - yes, busy just seems to be my middle name at the moment! What I wouldn't give for a chill out beach holiday!!

For those of you following the pig sub thread (!) I went out to feed this morning, wondered why Bertha (the only one who is actually pregnant) had something hanging out of her back end and realised it was afterbirth!!! In the arc were 5 diddy little striped piglets. Looks like she is happy enough and a calm mum and they were all warm so I am leaving them be for a while, whilst peeping over the wall every 10 minutes to see if everything is ok!!! Anxious new mother. And that's just me!! No need for my lovely new piggy maternity unit after all!

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Piggies!! Hooray!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

:H at piggies!

I have a social engagement tonight that is a women's thing and a lot of people will be drinking. I feel kind of crappy (a cold that's gearing up) so it will be easier to pass on the booze and leave early if I think I need to. I want to make 30 days.

Plus I want to watch Idol

have a good day everyone
            The untold want, by life and land ne?er granted,
            Now, Voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

W Whitman

90+ days yay!

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

terrific Tuesday!

Good morning....................I, too am BARELY hanging in there, I don't know why but the cravings are driving me CRAZY right now!!?? I am even on Campral!!!

GREAT news Bessie, how exciting for you having all those piglets!!! Good for you on an AF day yesterday too!!!

Disapprovingcat, glad you are here!!

Greeneyes too, good to see ya this AM!

Cindi, you sound sooooooooooo much better, I am happy for you too..............just hang in there, the craving (I HOPE!!) will pass!!

Tea, you sound wonderful also!!

Everyone yet to come, have a good day too!!

love!!:h:l

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi everybody, well done Tea and Cindi, hope the little piggies and mum are well, Bessie.
                Good luck for tonight, Cat.
                Wishing everyone a good day.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Cowgirl, hope you are ok, the cravings will go. When I get them, I do find the serenity prayer helps.
                  Love Paula.x

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

thanks!!!!

Paula

I know the prayer, thanks for the suggestion!!:thanks:

Mary Anne:h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi everyone

Just a quick check in from the library. Still without the computer ahhhhh!! Miss it and the support of this site. Did my 30 days again but slipped after it. Back on track again. Looking forward to hearing everyone's news.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

feeling like crap not af what the he** is wrong with me why do i have to drink myself silly.....stayed home from work a first for me i feel guilty and pathetic sorry to whine....
                        gotta deal with this
                        thanks for being here
                        rudemama

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

The Serenity Prayer... is that know the wisdom between changing what you can and can't or similar?

Lx
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

ok sorry about the whine i am taking this day to get caught up on things not wallow in self pity.
                            rudemama

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

ok

rudemama, hope you feel better, what is wrong, physical or mental blahs??

Yep, Tea, the prayer goes: God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!! REALLY helps at times!!

MA

Comment

Working...
                              X