ODAT - Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

Thanks cowgal, mental blahs just cant seem to release myself from ALs grip lately...and its bringing me down

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

try

Can you just try for today to not drink? I bet you will feel 100% better tomorrow if you don't (well, maybe not for a few days.................)I really think it is determination, do you have any goals to set your sites on, like losing weight, getting healtier, performing better at work, being a better, more loving parent and spending more quality time w/ someone??

I don't know, just throwing things out there................

Sorry if not terribly helpful, I just would like to help...............

love,:h

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Good morning all.
        I've been gone a few days but I'm back. Life's been really busy and its all I can do to get dinner together.
        I've missed you all.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Rudemama, sorry to hear you are stuggling - AL has his grip on me this month more than it has lately as well. ANd don't ever feel bad about telling us how you are feeing and doing! That is what this site is for - all the love and support you need. We are here for you as you go through these struggles. I hope you feel better soon.

I intend to make today my first AF day in what I hope will be a string of them. Like Bessie, I need some more 0's in that tracker.

Keep on trucking everyone.

Love and hugs,
          Uni
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

thanks all
            thanks cow gal
            at first when i read your reponse I was like
            yes i need to lose weight
            yes i need to be helathier
            yes i could do much better at work
            yes i could definitely be a better parent
            what the hell it is overwhelming
            but its true
            my goal for today is to cross several nudgy items off my todo list
            but first and most importantly i am going out xc skiing with the cutest dog in the world. i willl listen to the sap rise in the maple trees and embrace the day
            :h:h:h
            rudemama

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello all, Going on day three of my inital goal of AF Sun-Thurs. Have not made it in the past but your right Cowgal, a goal such as weight lose does help. I have been trying AF wine lately and it seems to get me through the inital urge. If I think I need a drink I reach for that first and the urge seems to go away. Sometimes its just the ritual for me of opening the bottle, putting it in the pretty glass and sitting back. I'll let you know how it goes a I am in the inital stages of this. I started with the drink tracker but went to stars on my calendar. Every morning I have an AF night before I put a star on that day. Hoping for lots of Stars for the rest of this month. Bessie, pigglets, how cute, I would so starve to death on a farm. I'd have all the animals named and tucked in at night. Heck, my dogs sleep with us and use the pillows. Hoping everyone a boost of confidence and strength as we continue this battle.

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi gang,
                Just checking in to say :rockon: because I cannot think of anything better to say.

Laura
                ~Laura

Insanity
                : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

All this talk about the U.K. gets me homesick for blighty.
                  Last time I was home (yes I still call the U.K. home even after 30 years) was when Dad passed away .I left the U.S. on a Wednesday and was back the following Sunday, talk about being exhausted
                  One good note I finally found a store here in Montana that sells weetabix Yahoooooooooooo
                  Needless to say the box is almost all gone (hope i dont cross addiction on weetabix
                  Love to all.
                  John S.

Comment

Working...
                  X