A funny story,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A funny story,

Tonight at group we were asked to share a funny story from our past as a way of lightening things up a bit (it was a very emotional night)
    So here go's my story,
    This took place about 30 years a go, in Liverpool when a bunch of my mates and I were downtown on a pub crawl we were going from one pub to another via Lime St railway station when as happens nature called well this was a sit down call if you get my drift?
    I finshed what I was doing washed my hands and left the bathroom as I looked over to my mates they were all falling about laughing I looked around and saw nothing going on , with my arms stretched out as if to say WHAT? but they were not able to stand up.:wow::bonkers:
    As I passed a large shop front window I saw the object of there laughter apparently I had hooked the toilet roll in the back of my pants when pulling them up and about 15 feet of toilet paper was blowing in the wind behind me like a flag. I was hoping a hole would appear and I could crawl into it.:blush:
    I hope you get a giggle out of this story (the group did)
    Love,
    John S.

A funny story,

funny thankx for sharing
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

A funny story,

ok yea i am chuckling rt now thanks for sharing
      when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

A funny story,

Holy moly John......how awful. At least it was 30 years ago....I'm glad you can laugh about it and let others laugh too! :H
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
        X