Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick

Hi,

I am in my 2nd week, 50 mg of topamax & I am so tired & sick to my stomach - is this to be expected. I haven't started the supplements yet.

Help! It is very difficult to function.

Sick

Ahhh, Thats terrible. I'm up to 75 mg. I have the sleepies a little. Nothing I cant ward off during the day however I dont have a demanding schedule until the weekends. Then its nothing I cant manage. I LOVE how great I sleep at night.
    I dont have any stomach sickies at all. Maybe you have a bug. My kids did a week or so ago. Vomiting and the works. Ahhh....hope you feel better.
    Lets see what everybody else says. Gabby

Comment

Sick

Hi Karmat,

Wish I could help you. Just wanted you to know you're not posting to thin air. You're not.

I don't take the topa. But I found the All-One can really do a number on my stomach.

Do a search on Topa on this site.

A lot of discussion has revolved around it and you may find some answers there as well.

Good luck,

Helen

Comment

Sick

I'm boosting up to 50 mg tonight, my tummy is a little upset but nothing too bad. I'm had a couple glasses of red wine last night, I'm thinking nothing tonight cause right now it doesn't sound good. Upset tummy is better than a massive hangover to me.

I would say hang in there a bit longer and/or call your doctor? Good luck! Don't get discouraged!

Comment

Sick

Karmat,
          How are you feeling today? Gabby

Comment

Sick

Feeling Better

Hi Gabby

Thanks for asking - I just was looking at the Topa website & stomach pain is 1 of the side affects. Hopefully it will go away. I have been so busy with company, family problems this is the 1st chance I have had to get back to read the boards.

Probably good to be busy - didn't have time to think too much about it. Was pleased that even with all of the pressure I haven't had more than 1 glass of wine a day.

Karen

Comment

Sick

Hi Karmat,

I haven't experienced anything like that at all and I have been on the program for 13 weeks now. Of course everyone reacts differently, but if it were me, I would talk with my doctor if I were feeling that badly. I do hope you feel better soon!!

Donna

Comment

Sick

Talk to Dr.

I can't because he didn't prescribe it for me. He was concerned about side affects. I did research the topa website & it said that gastritis & stomach pain was not unusual.

Comment

Working...
                X