sorry-this is new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry-this is new

Done............== After everything we try. does it matter? ) MF I don't think so...... I am so done.... FY I it is past my bed time and I am really grouchy ..........grrrrrrr
    :sigh:

sorry-this is new

Rapala - It's past my bedtime too - but I hope your not done - after everything we try - it does matter. I'm not sure what exactly your talking about - but if your talking about drinking tonight - i say - you never know what day you actually will stop the drinking. I tried to stop for years and years. Then I stopped. If I had given up - I wouldn't have known the day I actually could stop. So - don't be done. Please -
    After everything we try - sometimes we have to try again.
    Praying you do

Liv
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

sorry-this is new

Living free, I appreciate your thoughs, ,.///THANK YOU /////////.....I am so crabby 2 night....... grrr......... thx,,... i am going to bed... night--- night

Comment

sorry-this is new

ok. I will go to bed. [But I am not really happy----- however, I am going to bed-- so----thank you .. and good luck to you............ you must be someone who cares.!!

Comment

sorry-this is new

Hey Rapala,
          Hope you have a good night's sleep and wake up feeling better.
          x
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

sorry-this is new

Morning Rapala, hope you are feeling better today. Don't know what was making you angry but my guess is it was either craving or actually drinking. Wake up today to a wonderful World (?), it can be wonderful if we only look for it.... Sorry not much wisom here only that I have been struggling terribly the past few days but am feeling stronger yesterday and today and can only hope this continues so am trying positive thinking, counting my blessings etc etc. Am sure more will follow with much better advice, all i can offer is the terrible days/hours/minutes DO pass. Take care of yourself.

Lxx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
            X