Past the third monday.... happy post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been three monday since I found this site. I am doing very well,thanks everyone. I take the allone and the kudzu.I want this to be an encoraging post, reading the boards I have been seeing a lot of not happy news posts, and wish to add a little good news.

My drinking is way down, from glasses of red wine a night, to two glasses white or less. (6 oz glasses) Most nights I can put a glass down 1/2 full and walk away.
    I have had only two sessions of drinking more than I wanted. I did not have any watered wine, and drank very strong wine when I was hungry and I made dinner too late. I decided if I was going to drink I would stick to the light white box wine, it has taste but not as much alcohol.

I have had 12 days AF.

My fear level about my ability to stop drinking is coming down. As long as I take the kudzu at 1 pm and 4 pm I do just fine, and drink lots of water.

I feel much better! No more waking up at night hung over and hating it, oh the self loathing! only one night of that.
    I think I am losing weight too, the allone is killing my appettie, I think its the L- g stuff in the allone, so I ordered more of that today, to take at 4 pm.

So be of good cheer if you are at week one.
    I feel such hope now that the herbal supps really are helping me, the kudzu is amazing!
    My way out is really helping me. I am gratefull and looking forward to the next month with the wine demon more securely chained up.
    :thanks:

Orca
    Congratulations!! and thanks for sharing.....wishing you success in meeting your goals..
    sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Orca, that is a great post and such good encouraging news. Here are to more AF days!!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Great job Orca! I'm happy for you. Wish you many more alcohol free days ahead.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Working...
        X