got my freedom back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my freedom back

I am celebrating today got my driving licence and car back today after two years no prizes for guessing for how I lost it in the first place !!!! it was the worst experience in my life and would not want anybody to go through it. dexterhead asked what we hate about drinking for me it has to be explaining to my little boy that we could not go place as we could not use the car and why and the look on his little face ! one of the worst moments of my life . He is just so excited that we can go out in the car now. It was wonderful driving down the road today I though whow I can go where I like, no waiting for buses in the rain and can anybody tell me why does public transport always smell of urine what is that all about ?????. But that is HISTORY I am free yipee. So I am celebration with a glass of doctor peppers ( I love that made taste topa gives carbonated drinks, crazy me !)

got my freedom back

Hey Daisydoo! :goodjob: Glad you got your license back! Good luck on your journey. Just wanted to congratulate you!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

got my freedom back

I am very happy for you daisy-doo! I lost my license and had my car impounded (after I smashed into an advance turning light standard) in 2004. Lost my license for a year and never did get my SUV back. I couldn't afford the repairs as I was drunk when the accident happened, and insurance doesn't cover it. Over 8 thousand in repairs - so the autobody put a lien on it and repoed it when I couldn't come up with the money. Another reason why I never drink and drive - EVER anymore.

I understand the humiliation, and I celebrate with you, your new freedom!

Comment

got my freedom back

thanks for that celebrating with me I am with will NEVER EVER do that agian

Comment

got my freedom back

Wow, two years is a long time. Enjoy your freedom!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

got my freedom back

That's great, Daisy-doo! Good for you. What a sense of relief and freedom you must feel.

Good for you...

Namaste,

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

got my freedom back

What a wonderful feeling for you.
              Congratulations!
              ~Laura

Insanity
              : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

got my freedom back

:rockband: yeay for you Daisy Doo!!!!

FREEDOM!!!!

i'm always curious about penalties for drink driving. I think they are a lot harsher in the U.K. than U.S.?
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                X