ODAT Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Wednesday

Morning ODATERs! Chuffed to have another big fat zero under my belt. To be honest I was soooo knackered I was in bed by 8pm and the thought of Al was positively yuk! Good - I like that feeling!

Not so sure I liked the feeling of being woken several times during the night by a hungry piggy squealing for food. Luckily hubby got up most of the time but you can't exactly sleep through her yelling! Hoping she can go back in with her mum and litter mates but that won't be any time soon.

Another busy day ahead. Hopefully things will settle down a bit next month (when the paying guests start coming and the pigs are more independent) and I can pay more attention to the aspects of my life that are being sorely neglected (including reading the posts here!)

So, hope you all have a good day. ODAT.

Love Bessie xxx

ODAT Wednesday

Good morning Bessie! You really must be tired. I think today is thursday!

Glad things are going well with the piggies. Hope the little on continues to improve.
    Still af, gets easier. I'm getting so much more done. Actually spent the other night cleaning and rearranging the dining room. Move a plant and found a piece of jewelry that I've been missing for more than a month. Have start watering my plants more often!

Hope all who come here have a great day!

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Hahaha I was wondering where the hell Bessie was. I didn't catch this as I KNOW it's Thursday. Well we have 2 ODATs today. That's hilarious!

Suki, that's funny you say that about plants. I told therapist yesterday I realized how I had neglected my plants. Sort of a reflection of how you take care of your self.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Morning odaters, lol Bessie.

Went to town yesterday and went into the library, haven't been there for years, I think school years actually - yikes, a very, very, long time ago. What a difference, i couldn't believe it, think this is going to be my 'other' addiction along with MWO... I had forgotten about such a thing as a library until recently and spend a small fortune buying books from Amazon, ebay etc which then lie on shelves once I have read them, well I am now going to go armed with a list of what books I have heard about and what is being recommended on 'what we are reading' thread. Wishing all a great Thursday.

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Oh balls! Is it really? (Looks in diary - yes, it is) Worryingly this is not the first time I have got the day wrong on this. Not sure I should be allowed to start this thread....!!

Thanks Greeny for getting it right..... Abandon this one and hop over to Greenies for the correct day.

Bessie xx

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

No no Bessie, your job defo, priceless seeing the wrong day, really laughed out loud.

Lxx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

ODAT Wednesday

Bessie, Bessie, Bessie................LOL - twice in like a month! You need to sleep more girl!

LOL - Love you - I was wondering why there was only 5 posts on the ODAT thread! LOL
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

Working...
              X