ODAT Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Good morning everybody! I have my gym schedule and will get a call today about personal trainers so that I can make that commitment. They have yoga in the mornings, hummmm. I just need more hours in a day is all :H Don't we all! I have the perfect banana for my smoothie this AM and feel happy. Onward to the black hole! Have a wonderful day!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT Thursday

Greeneyes,

Thank you for starting the thread. You are up awfully early, though, my goodness!!

Good for you about the gym and keeping the doc. I think that is the wisest course.

Okay, all ODATers, tomorrow is my appt with my shrink and I am on pins and needles with excitement. It would never have occurred to me a year ago to get excited about taking a drug that will make you deathly ill if you drink. :H

However, I have finally come to the conclusion that it is what I must do and once the decision was made thanks to AFM, Det, Beth and Hippie's all relating their success on Antabuse, I feel positive I am making the right choice.

I hope all my wonderful ODAT friends have a great Thursday and attain their goals whatever they are.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ODAT Thursday

good morning

Hi Greeneyes, great for you starting the gym w/ a trainer, you sound excited about it, good for you!!:thumbs:

Cindi, I hope you do well on the Antibuse, use whatever you need to meet your goals! The Campral is really working for me......................

I feel pretty good this morning, have an extremely busy evening but should be fun..........just gotta get through the day first, very boring here at the office, thank GOD for MWO, I will be spending alot of time here today!

Everyone else, I hope you meet your goals for this day!!

Love,:h:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Morning green, cindi and cowgal and all to come.
        Cindi, I am so happy for you and your choice - I'm sure it will work for you and I am behind you all the way, I know you have had challenges in your struggle with this beast.
        Cowgal, good to see you doing so well.

I am still struggling but am way better than before - mine is more of an alone problem than a social problem - talked to another member last night and decided to post my social vs alone challenge. Any suggestions, please see that thread and help me out!

Today I will not drink - this is an O in my tracker, I have decided and since i wasn't able to keep to that vow yesterday - today it shall be.

By the way - things with the BF are better than they have been in MONTHS and his new house is awesome!!!!! Finally, somethings going right! LOL

Love you gujys,
        Uni
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good morning all. I think I'm pretty much at the end of the physical withdrawal. I'm on day 7 AF. I slept well last night without benadryl and I feel GREAT this morning. I've already lost 3 pounds this last week. Hmmmm....do you think ditching those calories in 1.5-2 bottles of wine per day is having any effect? :H

I check into Schick-Shadel in 3 days. It's an AVERSION therapy program, not a traditional rehab. I think of it like a mental form of Antabuse. I'm going to get hypnotized into wanting to barf with alcohol!

I'm so happy that I went AF first. I'm glad to be only dealing with the head part of it, not the whole body part.

Cindi: I'm really looking forward to hearing how you do with the antabuse. I'm thinking of you every day.

Uni: keep up the good work. I've been white knuckling through the 'cocktail' hour of 5pm-8pm. It seems if I can get past 8, I'm fine. I don't have an answer for you...just know you're not alone in your struggle.

Cowgal and greeneyes: Have a great day!
          "We all have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be." Jane Austen

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Morning all, everyone sounds ready to fight off a fractured skull! Way to go Alkys! You got your tools in order so lets get to work! Have a great day, will complain later. :goodjob:

Comment

ODAT Thursday

cool thread.

ive been absent for 13 days and i take it a day at a time.

good luck and good job every one.

me going to excercise class tonight

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Wow, everyone is doing great today!
                I feel lucky to be a pary of the odat team.

xxoo
                Laura
                ~Laura

Insanity
                : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................... Albert Einstein

Comment

ODAT Thursday

barebones;290143 wrote: cool thread.

ive been absent for 13 days and i take it a day at a time.

good luck and good job every one.

me going to excercise class tonight
                  splendid! nice to hear your enjoying yourself, now can i pet your puppy! :H

Comment

ODAT Thursday

hello all.........any day in paradise! 70% went for a hike in the Santa Monica Mountains. Laying low today, back has been acting up. Another day AF..........hey I better fill out my tracker!

Comment

Working...
                    X